Keegan Cryder entering the Draft

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Tom Burman said on the Sportszone on December 21 that Keegan Cryder will be entering the draft. Not surprising, but noteworthy. Talks about it at the 20:40 mark.

https://www.kfbcradio.com/wyoming-athle ... one-audio/
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

That's a good interview. A lot of what was discussed on this board is discussed in that interview.

I'm not sure I feel more confident. It was interesting how he said he sat down with Bohl and discussed the necessity of using the portal and how Bohl needs to adjust. At least Bohl can't stick his head in the sand about it.

The other shocking stat, 108 (at that time) mwc football players in portal and only 5 signed to P5 so far.

Assuring that Burman at least acknowledges the issues but my take was, we'll just have to adjust--meaning no real answers yet. I'm not blaming Burman at all but was hoping we were missing something during our discussions on this board.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:19 am That's a good interview. A lot of what was discussed on this board is discussed in that interview.

I'm not sure I feel more confident. It was interesting how he said he sat down with Bohl and discussed the necessity of using the portal and how Bohl needs to adjust. At least Bohl can't stick his head in the sand about it.

The other shocking stat, 108 (at that time) mwc football players in portal and only 5 signed to P5 so far.

Assuring that Burman at least acknowledges the issues but my take was, we'll just have to adjust--meaning no real answers yet. I'm not blaming Burman at all but was hoping we were missing something during our discussions on this board.
Agreed...I do think we are missing some things in the specifics of individual situations but the broad trends discussed here are pretty accurate. This is unfortunate since the broad trend kind of sucks for Wyoming.