Championship Weekend

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Sucks how far away POKES were but definitely some interesting games. My favorites:

Don't like the SEC but the GA Bama game should be good. Hoping Okie Light can pull it off as well as Cinci to see if they can get in playoff. I'd like to see the Utes upend Oregon.

Probably won't pay much attention to the MWC. At least 1 of them will lose; wish they both could.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Utes looked pretty good. Their D played well.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Okie State is single handedly going to let Alabama take the back door into the playoff. Credit to Saban, but Jesus I am sick of hearing about Alabama.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

Utah st beating San Diego st handily with their transfer portal team. Likely going to be mw champions. Ah but Bohl doesn't believe in the portal
brownngold
Buckaroo

WyomingAgJ wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:49 pm Utah st beating San Diego st handily with their transfer portal team. Likely going to be mw champions. Ah but Bohl doesn't believe in the portal
And Wyoming beat the crap out of Utah State
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

brownngold wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:14 pm
WyomingAgJ wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:49 pm Utah st beating San Diego st handily with their transfer portal team. Likely going to be mw champions. Ah but Bohl doesn't believe in the portal
And Wyoming beat the crap out of Utah State
Yet one team will have a mw championship and the other will still have none.

Wyoming also beat MAC champ NIU. But as with every year Bohl had multiple terrible losses to override the couple of good wins
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Lmao ut st. That stings
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Playoff selection is going to be interesting
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:14 pm Playoff selection is going to be interesting
Sadly Bama will win the whole damned thing again. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:43 pm Lmao ut st. That stings
I have to say, beating the crap out of San Diego State was pretty satisfying. That is one annoying fan base. But if we're being honest, I think every Aggie fan was also thinking about that loss to Wyoming. And if we're continuing to be honest, we just plain got lucky in some of our wins this year. Just a little luck one way or the other, and Utah State and Wyoming would have been completely switched. The way you played us, you'd have eaten the Aztecs alive. I'm sorry about the way it turned out for y'all. Coulda, shoulda, woulda. But there's always next year. Anyway, we'll see you in Laramie, and we want that damned rifle back!

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

LKGates wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:11 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:43 pm Lmao ut st. That stings
I have to say, beating the crap out of San Diego State was pretty satisfying. That is one annoying fan base. But if we're being honest, I think every Aggie fan was also thinking about that loss to Wyoming. And if we're continuing to be honest, we just plain got lucky in some of our wins this year. Just a little luck one way or the other, and Utah State and Wyoming would have been completely switched. The way you played us, you'd have eaten the Aztecs alive. I'm sorry about the way it turned out for y'all. Coulda, shoulda, woulda. But there's always next year. Anyway, we'll see you in Laramie, and we want that damned rifle back!

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
Thanks for beating SDSU. I'm very jealous of your success.