Transfer Portal

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Dear Wyoming Football Team, Coaches, Administrators, Pizzaboy, and Asskissers,

It comes with a heavy heart that after long conversations with my family, friends, peers, constituents, and physicians, that it is my best interest to enter the transfer portal as a fan of Wyoming Football. I want to say thank you to everyone over the last 50+ years that have contributed to my love of everything Wyoming. I am blessed to be alive and here to cheer on and support such a wonderful University in a spectacular state like Wyoming. You will forever be in my heart Wyoming Football, but for now, I must go to find a better opportunity for me and my future, as well as my mental health and wellbeing. To my brothers in the stands, online, and seated next to me at away games, thank you for sharing in all the good, bad, and especially ugly that comes with being a Wyoming Football Fan. I am announcing my intention to forego the remaining years of my fandom of Wyoming Football, and enter the Transfer Portal. God bless Wyoming, McPeachy.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:55 am Dear Wyoming Football Team, Coaches, Administrators, Pizzaboy, and Asskissers,

It comes with a heavy heart that after long conversations with my family, friends, peers, constituents, and physicians, that it is my best interest to enter the transfer portal as a fan of Wyoming Football. I want to say thank you to everyone over the last 50+ years that have contributed to my love of everything Wyoming. I am blessed to be alive and here to cheer on and support such a wonderful University in a spectacular state like Wyoming. You will forever be in my heart Wyoming Football, but for now, I must go to find a better opportunity for me and my future, as well as my mental health and wellbeing. To my brothers in the stands, online, and seated next to me at away games, thank you for sharing in all the good, bad, and especially ugly that comes with being a Wyoming Football Fan. I am announcing my intention to forego the remaining years of my fandom of Wyoming Football, and enter the Transfer Portal. God bless Wyoming, McPeachy.
Haha, that's pretty good. Let's be realistic, we will see you back here around August. None of us here can ever escape the self-inflicted pain and constant beating our heads against the wall that it is to be a Wyoming fan.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:20 am
McPeachy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:55 am Dear Wyoming Football Team, Coaches, Administrators, Pizzaboy, and Asskissers,

Haha, that's pretty good. Let's be realistic, we will see you back here around August. None of us here can ever escape the self-inflicted pain and constant beating our heads against the wall that it is to be a Wyoming fan.
Just like death and taxes. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

I like the suffering so much that I'm hoping I get to watch them one more time this year. Even if it is a crappy bowl game, at least it's Wyoming football
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

The pizza boy and asskissers especially, rendered a soft tear down my cheek. God speed, Peach-man!
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

As much as I would like it to be that easy, I may bitch, moan and complain(alot) i could never sever the ties 100% i just check out during troubling seasons from time to time...Year 9 lets see what more roller coasters I/we can ride(PS please no bowl game, it's bball time)
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 86 times

Well, Peach, the only sure bet then us that Bohl won’t know you left. He will never check the portal. We are a developmental program. Seems he might have to develop some new fans with all of us old farts bowing out.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

At least you said the football team. So I expect to still see you along for the ride with the basketball team, I hope? Lol

I don’t think you will have as many headaches beating your head against the wall with the basketball team as you do with the football team. So hopefully your physician approves.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Someone has to say it; secretly, deep down, we all are at least a little bit masochistic. Part of being a Wyoming fan. Some have it naturally, some develop it over time.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Cute
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

We're emotional cutters.
ImageImageImageImage