Hawaii game thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Not sure why I’m this disappointed. Is a 6-6 really that much worse than a mediocre 7-5? Not really but man I wanted to go out in Ignorant bliss thinking Williams was going to bring a conference championship next year. Our D will likely be worse next year. Maybe the O can make up for it but I haven’t seen anything in Bohls tenure to say otherwise.
W-Y, Until I Die!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

johnywyo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:30 pm Relevance is a non factor, leadership is what I'm requesting. There are over a million kids playing HS football. Craig Bohl & Tom Burman are worn out. A young HC with a new vision is what a lot of us would like to see. This sh*t show ain't worth a damn.
Sadly.... You have just described what?.... The last 22 years of Wyoming football?
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:39 pm NO, NO. I've figured it out!

Bohl WANTS to be way behind at the half. He designed it that way.

Then he can come from behind to beat Hawaii and look real good.

That MUST be the explanation. Right?
Maybe he is saving the good coaching decisions and play calls for the chance at a bottom of the barrel 6-6 bowl game? Taking this game easy to not reveal anything before the possible bowl game
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:41 pm Not sure why I’m this disappointed. Is a 6-6 really that much worse than a mediocre 7-5? Not really but man I wanted to go out in Ignorant bliss thinking Williams was going to bring a conference championship next year. Our D will likely be worse next year. Maybe the O can make up for it but I haven’t seen anything in Bohls tenure to say otherwise.
I think the disappointment (to me) is because I do remember a time when Wyoming was relevant and exciting.... As the years go by and I look at the sports landscape... I'm beginning to think it's me that needs to change what I think is possible at Wyoming. I hate it
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:27 pm I could feel that coming
Of course. When Bohl didn’t take that TO, it was destined to happen. It’s an indictment of Bohl’s crap conservative coaching
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

The Wyoming football team is the laughing stock of the whole country with that first half performance today.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Neyor needs to be targeted at least a dozen times as half. We have absolutely nothing to lose at this point
wwplayer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 8 times

I'm done.... My attention now turns to hoops - maybe Wyo won't ultimately suck at that, too.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

phxpoke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:52 pm Neyor needs to be targeted at least a dozen times as half. We have absolutely nothing to lose at this point
Nah playa, we running same running play back to back and getting blown up both times
W-Y, Until I Die!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

wwplayer wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:01 pm I'm done.... My attention now turns to hoops - maybe Wyo won't ultimately suck at that, too.
I am cautiously optimistic. I want to see how we do in conference play. This football team really duped me this year. I bought what they were selling hook line and sinker
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I wish I could care about basketball. At least we occasionally don't suck at it.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I really wish that cocksucking Hawaii cornerback would quit taking out our receivers’ knees. Dirty son of a bitch
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:11 pm I wish I could care about basketball. At least we occasionally don't suck at it.
Same hbere. Just not crazy for basketball. Sounds anti-Wyoming basketball but after football season is over, I just tune out until next fall only to see Wyoming football poop the bed AGAIN!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Chefs kiss would be to lose by that Hail Mary we gave up at end of half
W-Y, Until I Die!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 64 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:09 pm
laxwyo wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:39 pm If I know Wyoming football, we’ll probably win this and then lose to
Hawaii.
Remember this? I was called out for it lol. God I hate being this damn good.
yeah, it was me. I apologize. It's apparent that I don't know anything about just how poop we can play.
We are getting boat raced by a team whose only road win this season was mighty New Mexico State.
This loss ranks right up there will back to back losses to New Mexico and the 2017 loss to a San Jose state whose only win was against us.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

bladerunnr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:36 pm
laxwyo wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:39 pm If I know Wyoming football, we’ll probably win this and then lose to
Hawaii.
yeah, it was me. I apologize. It's apparent that I don't know anything about just how poop we can play.
We are getting boat raced by a team whose only road win this season was mighty New Mexico State.
This loss ranks right up there will back to back losses to New Mexico and the 2017 loss to a San Jose state whose only win was against us.
Our best team in the last 20 years lost @eastern Michigan and to UNLV. I’m quite used to us putting together a half decent team only to lose to the poop teams around.
W-Y, Until I Die!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 64 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:43 pm
bladerunnr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:36 pm
Hawaii.
yeah, it was me. I apologize. It's apparent that I don't know anything about just how sh#t[#] we can play.
Our best team in the last 20 years lost @eastern Michigan and to UNLV. I’m quite used to us putting together a half decent team only to lose to the sh#t[#] teams around.
I should be used to it by now but the depths we can sink to still surprises me.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

That's ball game. And, if there's anyone rational at UW administration, Bohl's last one.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Wyovanian wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:47 pm That's ball game. And, if there's anyone rational at UW administration, Bohl's last one.
For sure. Give his fat ass the boot.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

What’s really sad is this program could have gone into a bowl or offseason winning 3 out of the last 4 and feeling pretty good about where Levi could take this team. All gone. Every bit of optimism about turning a corner after csu and Utah st victories is wiped away
W-Y, Until I Die!