Facilities.....upgrades

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Does Burman have any plans on any facility upgrades in the near future? Just wondering, I know we just finished the high altitude facility. Being at the games, the War doesn't look too bad, but on TV it looks old and outdated. I was just checking out things all over the country and the capacity race is over, but a lot of schools are doing innovative premium seating upgrades.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 86 times

I’d invest in basketball. Finish the seating in the top of the AA and put in some boxes for revenue. Build a full practice facility for them and the women. Then upgrade UniWyo with chair back seats.

I’m done with engaging any further arms race BS with football. The millions we have sunk into the War, IPF, Rochelle and HAC have netted a negative return on investment. We won more without all that BS. I know those upgrades were necessary to try to keep up, but we can’t and haven’t.

Basketball, volleyball and the junk swimming facilities need upgraded.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I would rather see us spend the money to get top notch assistants and coordinators.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

WYCowboy wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:58 pm I would rather see us spend the money to get top notch assistants and coordinators.
I believe under Bohl at one point we had the highest paid coordinators in the conference and that didn’t do us any good either.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

the haves and the have nots. Check out Oregons future practice facility.

https://footballscoop.com/news/oregon-i ... ility-2024