Raising the BAR. LOL

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeachPoke
Ranch Hand

This is the most frustrating team I have watched in 20 years. Bohl said he is raising the bar this year. What !!! The best team he has had in years. Come on. The difference in the first 4 games to now is amazing.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

BeachPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:09 pm This is the most frustrating team I have watched in 20 years. Bohl said he is raising the bar this year. What !!! The best team he has had in years. Come on. The difference in the first 4 games to now is amazing.
Those first 4 games were against cupcakes and he just about poop the bed in 3 of them. It was obvious this team was going to struggle against any team with a pulse.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

This is 2005 all over again. We will finish 4-8

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

This team is checked out. I didn’t think I’d see a Bohl team pack it in but here we are.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

CowboyNV wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:11 pm
BeachPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:09 pm This is the most frustrating team I have watched in 20 years. Bohl said he is raising the bar this year. What !!! The best team he has had in years. Come on. The difference in the first 4 games to now is amazing.
Those first 4 games were against cupcakes and he just about Sh#t the bed in 3 of them. It was obvious this team was going to struggle against any team with a pulse.
exactly...those first 4 were as big of a red flag as you will ever see.
BeachPoke
Ranch Hand

At least they had a desire to play, the offense had some sense of confidence. Geez. They are now just lost.. comes down to the coaching staff. Bohl has lost this team.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

307bball wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:17 pm
Those first 4 games were against cupcakes and he just about Sh#t the bed in 3 of them. It was obvious this team was going to struggle against any team with a pulse.
And those of us that pointed that out were mocked and berated by many. Morons.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Subcanis wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:23 pm
Lol. This didn’t happen. Maybe a few were cautiously optimistic, but there was no berating anyone who had reservations
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:47 pm
Lol. This didn’t happen. Maybe a few were cautiously optimistic, but there was no berating anyone who had reservations
The f-word there wasn’t. And I’m not just talking about here.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Subcanis wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:07 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:47 pm
The [#]f##k there wasn’t. And I’m not just talking about here.
There was plenty of it on here.