UNM game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

Congrats. We've cemented ourselves as New Mexicos slump busters.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
BeachPoke
Ranch Hand

How can the offense become this bad this quick. What the hell is going on with the offense.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

There is no putting lipstick on this pig. In over 50 years of being a Cowboy fan, I have never been more disappointed.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

Disgusting
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 222 times

I don’t see Williams sticking around. Pulling hun was inexcusable.

Bohl has apparently packed it in and the team has followed.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 141 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:38 pm I don’t see Williams sticking around. Pulling hun was inexcusable.

Bohl has apparently packed it in and the team has followed.
I was about to say the same thing. I get starting Chambers but pulling Williams when he actually resembled a quarterback is the second most frustrating call.

It should be Williams from here on out and if he doesn’t cut it, move to the next. You could bring chambers in for wildcat plays
W-Y, Until I Die!
wwplayer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 8 times

I was ok, but a bit apprehensive after the first 4 games. Disappointed but not disheartened after the Fresno loss. Thought this team still had better days ahead. Stuck up for Bohl - a lot. Upset after the AF game. However, after this game I think I've had enough. Grew up in Wyo, proud grad of UW. But I haven't been back in quite a while and haven't live there a whole lot longer than that. My main connection to that part of my life has been, basically, following Cowboy FB and BB. Maybe it's time to move on (and I'm past 60).
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

🤮
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 222 times

Levi Williams is gone. His post came press conference basically said that without saying that.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Wow. I tried to stick up for Bohl but this is too bad for too long. I really thought he could turn it around; he can't.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

News Alert: They took Vigen to the ER. They thought he may have ruptured his diaphragm from laughing so hard.
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

I don't get the pulling of Williams unless he was hurt. Things that frustrate me. We are supposed to be a power run team, but each of the 7 games they have not been able to run in the RedZone and especially when within 10 yards. Play and effort appears to be getting worse as season progresses. I want Bohl and the players to succeed, but this is looking like it is going to be a rough, ugly, winless conference slate. I keep hearing how experienced this o-line is, but it is an o-line that has always struggled with getting push and pass protection.

Also as for Hawaii, don't kid yourself Hawaii has done fine before in cold weather and that is likely the coup de grace for this disappointing season. I hate to join in the negativity, and am still hoping for the player's sake they turn this season around. I just don't see any sign that is going to happen. Hope they prove me wrong.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

wwplayer wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:43 pm I was ok, but a bit apprehensive after the first 4 games. Disappointed but not disheartened after the Fresno loss. Thought this team still had better days ahead. Stuck up for Bohl - a lot. Upset after the AF game. However, after this game I think I've had enough. Grew up in Wyo, proud grad of UW. But I haven't been back in quite a while and haven't live there a whole lot longer than that. My main connection to that part of my life has been, basically, following Cowboy FB and BB. Maybe it's time to move on (and I'm past 60).
weak poop. I’m a cowboy til I die. No way I could stop caring if I wanted to
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:53 pm Levi Williams is gone. His post came press conference basically said that without saying that.
I wouldn’t stick around either.Bohl is a jackass and is screwing williams over by not giving him a fair chance. It’s unbelievable
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:18 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:53 pm Levi Williams is gone. His post came press conference basically said that without saying that.
I wouldn’t stick around either.Bohl is a jackass and is screwing williams over by not giving him a fair chance. It’s unbelievable
I wouldn't blame Williams for leaving either!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Williams stinks anyways. Let him go. Pokes need a JC or regular transfer or luck out with frosh from Nebraska.
wwplayer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:16 pm
wwplayer wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:43 pm I was ok, but a bit apprehensive after the first 4 games. Disappointed but not disheartened after the Fresno loss. Thought this team still had better days ahead. Stuck up for Bohl - a lot. Upset after the AF game. However, after this game I think I've had enough. Grew up in Wyo, proud grad of UW. But I haven't been back in quite a while and haven't live there a whole lot longer than that. My main connection to that part of my life has been, basically, following Cowboy FB and BB. Maybe it's time to move on (and I'm past 60).
weak Sh#t. I’m a cowboy til I die. No way I could stop caring if I wanted to
Unfortunately, it's pretty easy to stop caring. Especially when you just don't have that much invested in it, anymore.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

wwplayer wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:23 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:16 pm
weak Sh#t. I’m a cowboy til I die. No way I could stop caring if I wanted to
Unfortunately, it's pretty easy to stop caring. Especially when you just don't have that much invested in it, anymore.
Well I hope you stick around and keep caring. We can’t afford to lose fans
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Giving him a fair chance? He had six terrible games last year and how many points has he put on the board this year? Let him go. And if you think he ends up at a D1 school, you're even dumber than I think you are.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

bladerunnr wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:34 pm
Giving him a fair chance? He had six terrible games last year and how many points has he put on the board this year? Let him go. And if you think he ends up at a D1 school, you're even dumber than I think you are.
Lol. The way chambers is playing you think he got a fair shot??? Lmao you are retarded