UNM game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wwplayer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 8 times

Just watching the game stat thread on ESPN, I have no idea what the real atmosphere/story is. But..... If the NM QB is like 9/9 at this point, maybe UW's defense isn't all it's cracked up to be either? Just what the hell is going on?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

First home game I’ve missed this year. Im sick watching this performance. I was so wrong about this team. I’ll hold out hope Wyoming comes out firing in the second half but frankly I’m not sure we can stay in this game.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

wwplayer wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:44 pm Just watching the game stat thread on ESPN, I have no idea what the real atmosphere/story is. But..... If the NM QB is like 9/9 at this point, maybe UW's defense isn't all it's cracked up to be either? Just what the hell is going on?
No emotion and no execution on either side of the ball.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:46 pm
wwplayer wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:44 pm Just watching the game stat thread on ESPN, I have no idea what the real atmosphere/story is. But..... If the NM QB is like 9/9 at this point, maybe UW's defense isn't all it's cracked up to be either? Just what the hell is going on?
No emotion and no execution on either side of the ball.
To me it looks like the team has given up and packed it in for the season. We have no energy in the game or on the sidelines. We continue to have stupid penalties on both sides of the ball. We still can't defend the option, and we still have bad QB play
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I’m at a loss for words watching this.
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Bohls done.
wwplayer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 8 times

Sad. Proud UW alum. I actually haven't been back to Wyo in quite some time, and haven't lived there for a lot longer than that. But I've kept a connection, mostly through following Cowboy FB and BB. Been to a few alumni events when they are in my area. I'm just not sure I can take any more of this getting pumped up for a "good" season, just to get my (distant) fandom crushed again.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Sick to watch their D ball out and make plays. Levi threw a perfect pass and we can’t get the first down.
Last edited by laxwyo on Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

WyoVaquero wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:52 pm Bohls done.
His undoing will have been a complete inability to recruit or develop a quarterback that didn’t already have NFL talent.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Bohl might be done in terms of our team being awful now, but he's going nowhere. The university just upped his contract and there's no money to buy him out, even more so after all the budget cuts that are happening and will keep happening.

Meanwhile, CSU is restoring their budget after the pandemic cuts... they have a big stadium to pay off, but they're in a much better situation financially somehow.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:13 pm
Bohl might be done in terms of our team being awful now, but he's going nowhere. The university just upped his contract and there's no money to buy him out, even more so after all the budget cuts that are happening and will keep happening.

Meanwhile, CSU is restoring their budget after the pandemic cuts... they have a big stadium to pay off, but they're in a much better situation financially somehow.
Yup..i've enjoyed watching some of the Rams foibles but it is not looking good for long term competitiveness right now with us and CSU.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Done with Bohl. He should resign
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Williams looks good at QB actually. All his throws have been on the money except for one. The receivers have to hold onto the ball. He looks miles better than Chambers. They just keep getting penalties on the offensive line.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

The defense can’t even stop them from 1st and 25
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:11 pm
His undoing will have been a complete inability to recruit or develop a quarterback that didn’t already have NFL talent.
Even with that and a host of other future NFL players he couldn’t get it done. He’s a dinosaur running an antiquated system.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Pokes hold. Can we do something other than a 3 and out?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Can we get 1 f-word drive without a hold?
W-Y, Until I Die!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Offensive line keeps screwing us with their holding penalties.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

HAHAHAHAHA.

Perfect.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

W-Y, Until I Die!