Craig Biden

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Is it just me or am I just so frustrated by Bohl, that his manipulation of the press and media & he becomes increasingly like a political faction and not an accountable head football coach.

1) Zero- the number of points in 6 consecutive quarters of football.

2) Zero- adjustments in game to help manufacture red zone opportunities in MWC games.

3) Zero- personnel changes to help get some momentum in these last important ball games.

4) Zero- passion and energy in relation to getting in coaches & team members faces, and motivating the troops during the course of a game.

Craig Biden, my buddies say you're untouchable- but we're onto you. Your the bmoc for now but you're stinking up the rodeo grounds with what you're displaying. We want TD's not political rallys in the WAR on Saturday in Laramie.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

johnywyo wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:44 am Is it just me or am I just so frustrated by Bohl, that his manipulation of the press and media & he becomes increasingly like a political faction and not an accountable head football coach.

2) Zero- adjustments in game to help manufacture red zone opportunities in MWC games.

3) Zero- personnel changes to help get some momentum in these last important ball games.

4) Zero- passion and energy in relation to getting in coaches & team members faces, and motivating the troops during the course of a game.

Craig Biden, my buddies say you're untouchable- but we're onto you. Your the bmoc for now but you're stinking up the rodeo grounds with what you're displaying. We want TD's not political rallys in the WAR on Saturday in Laramie.
This was never more evident than in the last 2 games...we show no fire, no passion, no energy. We look flat and uninspired.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:51 am
johnywyo wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:44 am Is it just me or am I just so frustrated by Bohl, that his manipulation of the press and media & he becomes increasingly like a political faction and not an accountable head football coach.

This was never more evident than in the last 2 games...we show no fire, no passion, no energy. We look flat and uninspired.
This one is always hard for me to assess. I've seen bad teams that were led by "passionate and energetic" guys...and I've seen good teams that were led by coaches with very staid and calm demeanors. I feel like the flow of "energy" and "passion" comes from the results on the field... mostly. I think there is an effect where you can pump up your guys but the best way to get them stoked is to put them into a position to succeed and let nature take it's course.

Take the Fresno and AFA games as an example....how much ranting and raving would the coaches have had to do to overcome the turd sandwich that was happening on the playing field?

Not saying that they have the right demeanor...just saying I don't think that is the problem.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

There’s definitely a fine line between having the guys so jacked up that they make mistakes and so business like that they come out flat.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:53 pm There’s definitely a fine line between having the guys so jacked up that they make mistakes and so business like that they come out flat.
Agree.

We have nobody on the sideline that is fired up, coaches, players, hell - even the cheerleaders look complacent. Our players trotting on the field look like they all dropped acid laced with Benadryl. That is an issue.
Dear Karma,

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:01 pm
laxwyo wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:53 pm There’s definitely a fine line between having the guys so jacked up that they make mistakes and so business like that they come out flat.
Agree.

We have nobody on the sideline that is fired up, coaches, players, hell - even the cheerleaders look complacent. Our players trotting on the field look like they all dropped acid laced with Benadryl. That is an issue.
I bet they found some of the Colorado lettuce before the AF game
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:22 pm
McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:01 pm
Agree.

I bet they found some of the Colorado lettuce before the AF game
Heavy 30% THC Indica...no doubt. And the same against Fresneck.
Dear Karma,

WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Bohl sucks. Overrated, archaic, stubborn. Time to move on.