The "problem" is obvious...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Where is the leadership, where is the passion, where is the fire, where is the winning desire, where is the energy...because is sure as hell isn't on the UW sideline (and locker room). I have rarely seen a team just go through the motions like I have the Wyoming Cowboy Football team the last 2 games.

:thumbdown:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Bohl is an old school coach. Stuck in his ways too much to keep up with the times. He seems to want to stick with his guy until the bitter end even if it means getting your butt kicked.

I love his defenses. He, (Bohl) at the end of the day seems to be in “charge” of what gets called on offense and who gets to play.

Remember when things start going bad for people they tend to start reverting back to what they know. All Bohl knows is smash mouth offensive football. Unless he wants to give up complete reigns of the offense this is what we will always have with him.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:18 am Bohl is an old school coach. Stuck in his ways too much to keep up with the times. He seems to want to stick with his guy until the bitter end even if it means getting your butt kicked.

I love his defenses. He, (Bohl) at the end of the day seems to be in “charge” of what gets called on offense and who gets to play.

Remember when things start going bad for people they tend to start reverting back to what they know. All Bohl knows is smash mouth offensive football. Unless he wants to give up complete reigns of the offense this is what we will always have with him.
Does the winning fire & passion come from the coaches, or the players? WYO clearly doesn't have it, regardless. But, I would say it has to come from your captains, your players-player, and your prime time athletes first and foremost. So...where the f-word are they on the team this year? Chambers, don't see it. Muma, sorry - nope, not there either. X? Nope. What the hell happened? Anyone else see a jersey number out there on the field firing up their fellow teammates? I don't / didn't.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...