Does anyone sell a Wyoming Josh Allen jersey, if not, why not?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

With the popularity of Allen taking off around the NFL and at an epidemic level in upstate New York, you think it would be a good idea to sell some brown and gold Allen jerseys.

I just checked the Brown and Gold online and didn't see anything. Does anyone know where you can buy a Josh Allen college jersey?
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

I feel the university misses out on so many chances to generate revenue. Some of the pictures on Twitter of the attire that the players are wearing are so much better than what we can buy online. I would think if they sold authentic jerseys like Josh's, they would make a fortune.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I asked the owner of Brown and Gold and he said it was really expensive and difficult to do because of licensing and legal stuff
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I bought a Wyoming JA jersey on AliExpress.. for $20 and it looks authentic
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

DHGate is your friend. Takes a month or so to get them, but most of what I have purchased on there is legit. You can even reach out and have custom names/numbers:

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search ... search1812
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Try google people! It is a knock-off, but a decent option.

https://sportshopcity.com/Wyoming-Cowbo ... =383439249
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Yeah, I wasn't really looking for some chinese replica. I guess I don't understand why it's so difficult to get an authentic UW Addidas Allen jersey. Those would sell like hot cakes.
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Old-Bull wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:07 pm Yeah, I wasn't really looking for some chinese replica. I guess I don't understand why it's so difficult to get an authentic UW Addidas Allen jersey. Those would sell like hot cakes.
The DHGate ones don't show it on the pictures, but they have all the Nike logos on them and tags when you get them. I don't know if any of those sellers have changed to Adidas knock offs yet.

I've bought dozens of jerseys from DHGate (Wyoming, Bills, Avalanche) and they all are pretty difficult to tell the difference between them and a legit one.