Neyor and Valladay

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

These two refused to let us lose. Two amazing players we have here. Neyor has to be the best receiver since Gentry

Muma is also amazing. Need another LB to step up. Missing that quitter, Hicks.

D line needs to pick it up. Need them to be dominant.

Great win. It’s never easy to win on the road. Go pokes
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I've been saying for the last 15 months that Neyor could be special.

He's arguably the best athlete in the state of Wyoming right now regardless of age or sport.

He has the potential to be one of the best receiver's Wyoming has had, put him in Tiller's offense of the early 90s and he would be ridiculous.

The kid ran track for only like 1 or 2 years and placed 3rd in the triple jump in Texas's largest division... crazy.

And what can you say about X... kid plays like a back 20-30 pounds heavier and is a great person to boot.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:41 pm These two refused to let us lose. Two amazing players we have here. Neyor has to be the best receiver since Gentry

From a physical standpoint, Neyor is the most gifted Wyoming receiver since Malcom Floyd (and this includes Doctson). I really hope he doesn’t get poached because he will be playing on Sundays.
coantag_creek_poke
Buckaroo

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:27 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:41 pm These two refused to let us lose. Two amazing players we have here. Neyor has to be the best receiver since Gentry

From a physical standpoint, Neyor is the most gifted Wyoming receiver since Malcom Floyd (and this includes Doctson). I really hope he doesn’t get poached because he will be playing on Sundays.

I get worried sick that Neyor will transfer. Hope he has 7 or 8 games like that one he had on Saturday! He easily could have had five touchdowns.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:41 pm Muma is also amazing. Need another LB to step up.
I would argue that Gibbs has been doing a hell of a job opposite Muma. Other than getting run over on that long run last weekend he was everywhere.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Yep #33 quitting is having an impact. f-word that guy. I bet he wouldn't get trucked like Gibbs did, but still. :thumbdown:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...