Watch Parties??

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Anyone out there in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area know of a UW bar for football, hoops, etc.????
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Looks like the game is on ESPN+, which means you need a paid subscription to watch it, so a party would be a good idea.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

I live in the Phoenix area, and I went to a couple watch parties 2 years ago at the Arcadia tavern. It was hosted by our former long snapper. Lots of great Wyoming swag. It was a lot of fun. I set next to Bohl's mother-in-law for the Tulsa watch party. I will be there if someone sets up a watch party.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

There are Watch Parties in Cave Creek but that is the only place I've seen watch parties.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Would be nice to have a place in Denver (regular watch party location) - as well as other cities (Dallas area, Phoenix area, Seattle area, etc.).

A "running list" would be nice to have...anyone have the energy to do that?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:20 am Would be nice to have a place in Denver (regular watch party location) - as well as other cities (Dallas area, Phoenix area, Seattle area, etc.).

A "running list" would be nice to have...anyone have the energy to do that?
I used to have this data compiled a few years ago but I think we scrapped the page. However, we might be able to work with the Cowboy Joe Club, as they probably have related information and who the CJC presidents are for certain areas.
ImageImageImageImage