Home Opener vs. Montana State

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Yeah, Chambers did seem a little rusty. That said, he still finds ways to win the games. He can look like dog puke the first half and then somehow ends up pulling it out. I don't have faith that Williams drives down the field for the win.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

HR_Poke wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:21 pm
laxwyo wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:13 pm
HR_Poke wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:11 pm It looked like the bobcats had the first down. Should have stopped the clock long enough for the chains to move and white hat to set the ball.
He clearly was a .5 to 1 yard short.
Not that clear if vigen and the broadcast announcers thought it might be
It wasn't close at all. He was clearly a yard short. You need some new glasses if you watched that and thought he could have made it to the 39 for the first.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

LOL, boy was I OFF. Sheesh. I watched the replay. Some looked like rust. Chambers has to get more consistent. Really, our main limitation in the passing game is consistency on completions. Hopefully that will improve as the season goes on. MSU seemed to match up well with us which is concerning. If their QB hits more, we are more like csu than coming out on top. I hope that doesn't mean the secondary has some issues.

We'll see. Not the start out of the gate I hoped for by any means. If past is any indication, the offense won't improve. If the retooled offense was successful, we should see improvement week to week.

Final Analysis: damn good to get the win. Jury is sill out on where it goes from here or what the indications are from that game.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Rich K
Buckaroo

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:21 pm
WyoPaPoke wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:59 am I get homer-ism and supporting your team and players, but someone on the bobcat forum saying msu has better Rb’s (and mlb, rg, dt) than Wyoming is hilarious. I think mlb is debatable… but def not rb
Hell no. I would put Muma up there with anyone in CFB. He is just like Logan Wilson. Carbon copy.
Just bumping this as both Muma and Andersen have positioned themselves well for the NFL draft. Curious who goes first, but I'm betting on Andersen.