Away games this season

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Anybody doing a roadie this year??? I'm flying to Hartford for the UConn game, going to the Basketball HOF in Springfield, MA., going to Rhode Island(my 49th) and possibly Cape Cod. Hope to see some fans and Alumni at Pratt Whitney Stadium in East Hartford on Sept 25 3:30 pm, their time!!! Can't wait, GO POKES!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Wanted to go to Logan but football gods hate me and my schedule. If we’re home, I’m working. Then i check Logan game and working. Out of 6 home games I might be off for 2 of the lame ones. I’m always off for bye weeks it seems lol
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I’ll go to AF and Utah state if we are having a good season
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

stymeman wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:12 am Anybody doing a roadie this year??? I'm flying to Hartford for the UConn game, going to the Basketball HOF in Springfield, MA., going to Rhode Island(my 49th) and possibly Cape Cod. Hope to see some fans and Alumni at Pratt Whitney Stadium in East Hartford on Sept 25 3:30 pm, their time!!! Can't wait, GO POKES!!!
I’ll be there with 11 other VT buddies! Boys trip. Just booked 6 rooms close to the stadium. Going to opener vs Montana state and UConn, hopefully MWC championship in Laramie as well!
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Vt poke wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:30 pm
stymeman wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:12 am Anybody doing a roadie this year??? I'm flying to Hartford for the UConn game, going to the Basketball HOF in Springfield, MA., going to Rhode Island(my 49th) and possibly Cape Cod. Hope to see some fans and Alumni at Pratt Whitney Stadium in East Hartford on Sept 25 3:30 pm, their time!!! Can't wait, GO POKES!!!
I’ll be there with 11 other VT buddies! Boys trip. Just booked 6 rooms close to the stadium. Going to opener vs Montana state and UConn, hopefully MWC championship in Laramie as well!
Will be there also, only about 90 mins from me. Other than BC this is as close as they could get. Wondering what kind of atmosphere to expect and how much Brown and Gold we can get up here in the far east.
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Poke in New England wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:09 am
Vt poke wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:30 pm
Will be there also, only about 90 mins from me. Other than BC this is as close as they could get. Wondering what kind of atmosphere to expect and how much Brown and Gold we can get up here in the far east.
My bet would be that brown and gold will be about 500-1000 based on other road games both football and basketball games I’ve been to on the east coast. It might be pretty much even attendance based on how bad UConn is and how little following they have. They were FCS just a few years ago. Hoping that there is a night before get together or tailgate!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Boise game, hopefully. That game is going to decide the Mountain
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Going to the NIU game. Have some friends that live in Chicago that we haven't seen in a while, gonna go check out DeKalb. Hopefully head down for the Air Force game too.