My favorite Josh Allen NFL play

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Interesting note this morning on Josh Allen, and his upcoming / ongoing contract negotiations with the Bills. Seems likely they will put something together before the season starts, but it could be delayed through the season. So thrilled for Josh either way.

"Spotrac estimates Allen's market value at $42.2 million per year, which would make him the second-highest-paid player in the league."
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I can only wonder how well he would have done had he actually had good QB coaching and better offensive system while here. But we knew we had something special in him in his first action onwards. He proved the doubters wrong, and is a focused leader, but still a big kid that loves to have fun and push the team to win.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:17 am Interesting note this morning on Josh Allen, and his upcoming / ongoing contract negotiations with the Bills. Seems likely they will put something together before the season starts, but it could be delayed through the season. So thrilled for Josh either way.

"Spotrac estimates Allen's market value at $42.2 million per year, which would make him the second-highest-paid player in the league."
So much money
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

My favorite Josh play is the 50 yard frozen rope rolling to his left to gentry against Utah state
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:55 pm My favorite Josh play is the 50 yard frozen rope rolling to his left to gentry against Utah state
100% this. I was in the stands talking to some friends right when this play was happening.

Friend: "Christ, he has a cannon!"
Me (while the play was happening): "Right? Wonder how far he could throw it if he'd just set his...HOLY poop!"