Bills bring in familiar TE for Josh

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 24 times

Hollister signs 1 year deal!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

So the Bills now have three guys from Wyoming? Two of which were on my fantasy football team last year. LOL
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

They're making it extremely difficult to NOT cheer for Buffalo.

The Buffalo message board isn't crazy about this move because they don't understand it. They wanted Ertz with zero cap space instead. He's a replacement for their back up tight end and I think he's going to give Knox a challenge on passing downs. He's competition for Knox and a damn good reason for Knox to start holding onto the ball.

He's not going to fumble like Knox. He's not going to drop the ball like Knox. He does get open. Seattle used him as an H back a lot, which means Daboll can do the same thing and get a lead blocker to make the run game more effective. He can fake the run block with him and run wheel routes to him.

I have reasons to believe Hollister might take off. Wilson didn't have a lot of receiving options or a very good line. Josh does. The defense has to cover Diggs, Davis, Sanders, Beasley, Knox, the back out of the backfield and account for Josh running the ball. Hollister is going to be the 4th or 5th priority for the defense. He's going to thrive in those conditions.

Josh already feels comfortable looking for Hollister when plays break down and Hollister knows what Josh likes to do when that happens. I think this chemistry is over-looked.

I think Jacob has the ability to turn into a security blanket for Josh like Novacek was for Troy Aikman.

Damn this is exciting. I might have to buy some Buffalo gear.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Wyoming Bills. I love it. Just put all former Cowboys on the Bills so I don't have to follow any other NFL teams.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Josh has his top 2 targets from 2016 back. I don't know how much time Gentry will see on the field, but Hollister not only can catch pretty well (and knows how hard Josh can sling those balls), but he's played in multiple positions. So I imagine we'll see a bit of him this coming year.

Hill seems to have found his niche in Atlanta. And Roullier is the anchor for Washington D. C.