Whoever is doing this...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

https://www.7220sports.com/bohl-disappo ... w-players/

STOP! Straight BS and WYO doesn't need losers like you. You aren't fans; you're idiots.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Disgusting and unbelievable. While I'm not sure a message saying 'go kill yourself' is a crime (perhaps harassment), it certainly is a violation of the honor code and the University should investigate if any students are involved in that crap and give them the boot.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:47 am https://www.7220sports.com/bohl-disappo ... w-players/

STOP! Straight BS and WYO doesn't need losers like you. You aren't fans; you're idiots.
This should not ever happen, but I bet it's mostly degenerate gamblesr on Twitter that are mad when we ruin their three-team parlay by not covering. You see it all the time on twitter after a team doesn't cover. "wowCobouys U suck! Hope U all DIE in acid." Stuff like that.

I highly doubt it's Wyoming fans. Just low life degenerate gamblers.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Social media has created an army of internet gangsters. Does anyone actually believe that whoever told Levi to kill himself would actually have the nuts to say that in person to a 6'4", 240 pound qb? I hope Levi figures out who posted that and has the good fortune to be alone with him for the 5 minutes it takes to remind him how tough he isn't.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Old-Bull wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:13 pm Social media has created an army of internet gangsters. Does anyone actually believe that whoever told Levi to kill himself would actually have the nuts to say that in person to a 6'4", 240 pound qb? I hope Levi figures out who posted that and has the good fortune to be alone with him for the 5 minutes it takes to remind him how tough he isn't.
Internet bullies are why suicide rates have gone up...sadly.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Wyokie wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:48 pm
Old-Bull wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:13 pm Social media has created an army of internet gangsters. Does anyone actually believe that whoever told Levi to kill himself would actually have the nuts to say that in person to a 6'4", 240 pound qb? I hope Levi figures out who posted that and has the good fortune to be alone with him for the 5 minutes it takes to remind him how tough he isn't.
Internet bullies are why suicide rates have gone up...sadly.
Yes that and government imposed lockdowns. Both very sad and unacceptable.