Wyoming at CSU game thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I don’t feel they were more talented they just wanted it way more and were way better prepared and ready. This one sucks. Got out coached by the Dude
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

We lost for 2 reasons.
1. Because we weren’t prepared.

2. Because our QB can’t take care of the ball. We lost the Nevada game because of that also. He throws a pick six and then fumbles. 14 easy points for CSU.

When is basketball season?

This football team sucks.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:02 pm We lost for 2 reasons.

2. Because our QB can’t take care of the ball. We lost the Nevada game because of that also. He throws a pick six and then fumbles. 14 easy points for CSU.

My $0.02.....Chambers' injury wiped out this season.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Wyokie wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:20 pm

Wyokie is spot on, Chambers going down was a huge blow...i don't think we "suck", injuries play a huge role and key players opting out doesnt help...i wish we wouldn't make mistakes early but it is what it is. Air Force won't be easy but next up....kinda like 2020, I'm just kinda going thru the motions but not 100% excited this year.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times

Bohl coffin nail #1.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times

F-ck that. Play ball or be gone.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

Wyovanian wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:47 am

I mostly agree. Clearly Chambers is the leader of our locker room and it does matter to lose him, especially in the way that it happened. But Williams has very meaningful experience that most young backup QBs do not. Hell Williams was treated more like a co-starter than a backup for the whole offseason and every offensive coach and player knew he would get snaps in Nevada game, so the excuse doesn't really work.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 61 times

Poke in New England wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:34 am
Wyovanian wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:47 am

I mostly agree. Clearly Chambers is the leader of our locker room and it does matter to lose him, especially in the way that it happened. But Williams has very meaningful experience that most young backup QBs do not. Hell Williams was treated more like a co-starter than a backup for the whole offseason and every offensive coach and player knew he would get snaps in Nevada game, so the excuse doesn't really work.
Chambers is the featured guy...Williams is the "change of pace" guy (as of the beginning of the season). Losing one is a much bigger deal than losing the other....losing either sucks but one sucks way harder. The players can (and should) have a no-excuse attitude but fans get to put whatever reasons we want to for why things turn out the way they do. I believe our season will be worse as a direct result of Chambers going down.