When the college football season starts

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Reality is going to set in and I don't think our players, fans, and administration are going to be happy about the decision. If I were a player in the MWC, PAC, or B1G I'd be transferring right now. The Mountain West region is probably the least affected by COVID. Burman, of all people, actually voiced his frustration. Which tells me the MWC pulled the trigger waaay to soon. Once college football gets underway it's going to sting. To see UW not competing when we had so much potential. I'm one frustrated fan raising his hand.

Copied this from a friend and very much reflects my thoughts:

This expresses my feelings on COVID perfectly! Thank you to the ER nurse that posted this.
Please just take politics out of it and read this with an open mind using common sense.
Is there anyone out there who can tell me what our end game is with the covid 19?
What is the magic formula that is going to allow us to sound the all clear?Is it zero cases?
The only way that will happen is if we just stop testing and stop reporting.Is it a vaccine?
It took 25 years for a chicken pox vaccine to be developed.
The smallpox inoculation was discovered in 1796 the last known natural case was in 1977.
We have a flu vaccine that is only 40 to 60% effective and less than half of the US population choose to get one, and roughly 20,000 Americans will die of the flu or flu complications.
Oh, you'll mandate it, like other vaccines are mandated in order to attend school, travel to some foreign countries, etc.
We already have a growing number of anti vaxxers refusing proven, tested, well known vaccines that have been administered for decades but aren’t necessarily safe!
Do you really think people will flock to get a fast tracked, quickly tested vaccine, whose long term side effects and overall efficacy are anyone's best guess?
How long are we going to cancel and postpone and reconsider?
You aren't doing in person school until second quarter?
What if October's numbers are the same as August's?
You moved football to spring?
What if next March is worse than this one was?
When do we decide quality of life outweighs the risks?
How many suicides, and severely impacted mental health is enough?
I understand Covid can be deadly or very dangerous for SOME people, but so are strawberries and so is shellfish.
We take risks multiple times a day without a second thought.
We know driving a car can be dangerous, we don't leave it in the garage.
We know the dangers of smoking, drinking and eating fried foods, we do it anyway.
We speed, we don't buckle our seatbelts, we take more than directed.
Quite a few people don't think twice about unprotected the deed, they just hop right to it.
Is hugging Grandma really more dangerous than rush hour on the freeway?
Is going out with friends after work more risky than 4 day old gas station sushi?
Or operating a chainsaw?
When and how did we so quickly lose our free will?
Is there a waiver somewhere I can sign that says, "I understand the risks, but I choose a life with Hugs and Smiles, and the State Fair and Concerts and Homecoming."
I understand that there is a minuscule possibility I could die, but I will most likely end up feeling like crap for a few days.
I understand I could possibly pass it to someone else, if I'm not careful, but I can pass any virus onto someone else.
I'm struggling to see where or how this ends.
We either get busy living or we get busy dying.
When God decides it's your time, you don't get any mulligans, so I guess I would rather spend my time enjoying it and living in the moment and not worrying about what ifs and maybes, and I bet I'm not the only one.
I'm good for 3!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

All good questions - but our future has been determined for us. For example, the Las Vegas Raiders, with a new 1 billion dollar stadium, have already stated they will have no fans for the entirety of the season. We will continue to see entire seasons "postponed" for months at a time. And then they will be "postponed" again. I have a friend who spent 1,000 dollars on 2 Eagles tickets. The concert keeps getting "postponed". So they can't get a refund.

At some point, the financial pain and the realization that life is kind of boring being shut up in their houses all day will force a change of behavior. We are not there yet. It may take another year or so. I look forward to reading and writing posts about Wyoming Sports in the future. I'm hoping that will occur by this time next year. Until then, I hope my fellow Pokes stay well.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

Here are the opening week of games starting this weekend and going through labor day: https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-rele ... -campaign/
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

In all honesty, I think the battle lines are drawn. Sports no longer are a nonpolitical entity appealing to everyone.

Unfortunately, politics are rushing into every aspect of culture more so than any point in history.

At the turn of the century, boxing and horseracing were "it". They steadily declined with the rise of baseball and other sports. Pro sports are now losing the conservative half of their audience. The loss will magnify in the coming years. How that impacts college athletics is unknown, but politics will play into donations.

We're in a transition and who knows what will come. A pending depression coupled with hyperpartisan politics in all aspects of life means we haven't seen anything like this in our lifetime.

Very interesting times ahead.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Yup. I haven't watch the NBA or MLB once since they restarted. I intended to watch baseball til they kissed the ring of BLM. Disgusting. Do people reallythink America is that flawed, evil and irredeemable? How about an attitude of gratitude? They could be living in Sudan or Bangladesh or some other third world hellscape.

I'm not joking when I say I don't want politics in my sports. period. What do politics have to do anything in the sports world? It's off putting. Politics is everywhere. I want watching sports to be a refuge. I used to LOVE the NBA, but now I just can't stomach it. A bunch of millionaire crybabies that hate our country disrespecting the ultimate symbol of freedom and hope by kneeling during the national anthem. Now I hear they are going to boycott the NBA playoffs? lmao. A black guy that wasn't obeying police orders and started getting something out of his car got shot. It's not like the police are out there wantonly murdering black people. ffs. What do these people want? A white person would ALSO have been shot had they done the same thing

As for COVID, I concluded that most people are too retarded to simply look at statistics are realize that COVID is a nothing burger of nothingnes when contrasted with the media hype. Not that many have died from COVID. It's statistically insignificant. Those it does kill are really, really old and really, really sick. If someone has a problem with really, really old and really, really sick people dying then they need to get a grip on reality. Ruining society over COVID is asinine. It's not like our children are perishing. It literally pisses me off that people are so stupid. I've lost faith.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:16 am Yup. I haven't watch the NBA or MLB once since they restarted. I intended to watch baseball til they kissed the ring of BLM. Disgusting. Do people reallythink America is that flawed, evil and irredeemable? How about an attitude of gratitude? They could be living in Sudan or Bangladesh or some other third world hellscape.

I'm not joking when I say I don't want politics in my sports. period. What do politics have to do anything in the sports world? It's off putting. Politics is everywhere. I want watching sports to be a refuge. I used to LOVE the NBA, but now I just can't stomach it. A bunch of millionaire crybabies that hate our country disrespecting the ultimate symbol of freedom and hope by kneeling during the national anthem. Now I hear they are going to boycott the NBA playoffs? lmao. A black guy that wasn't obeying police orders and started getting something out of his car got shot. It's not like the police are out there wantonly murdering black people. ffs. What do these people want? A white person would ALSO have been shot had they done the same thing

As for COVID, I concluded that most people are too retarded to simply look at statistics are realize that COVID is a nothing burger of nothingnes when contrasted with the media hype. Not that many have died from COVID. It's statistically insignificant. Those it does kill are really, really old and really, really sick. If someone has a problem with really, really old and really, really sick people dying then they need to get a grip on reality. Ruining society over COVID is asinine. It's not like our children are perishing. It literally pisses me off that people are so stupid. I've lost faith.
I agree on the NBA's stupidity. BTW, the kid who got shot is still alive....granted he'll be paralyzed for the rest of his life but still.....

Also, the NBA butt kissed China a few months ago if you remember. So, this is just par for the course for them.

I blame players like LaBron James and, of course, Colin Kaepernick, who wants to feel like they need to shove politics into sports. Who cares! If you want to protest do so but not while you're on the clock i.e., the job of playing sports.

I miss the days of Stockton, Malone, Jordan, etc....
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Wyokie wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:02 am
LanderPoke wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:16 am Yup. I haven't watch the NBA or MLB once since they restarted. I intended to watch baseball til they kissed the ring of BLM. Disgusting. Do people reallythink America is that flawed, evil and irredeemable? How about an attitude of gratitude? They could be living in Sudan or Bangladesh or some other third world hellscape.

I agree on the NBA's stupidity. BTW, the kid who got shot is still alive....granted he'll be paralyzed for the rest of his life but still.....

Also, the NBA butt kissed China a few months ago if you remember. So, this is just par for the course for them.

I blame players like LaBron James and, of course, Colin Kaepernick, who wants to feel like they need to shove politics into sports. Who cares! If you want to protest do so but not while you're on the clock i.e., the job of playing sports.

Yeah man. I LOVED the NBA during the mid-late 90s. I miss watching and caring about professional basketball. My hope is that this social justice bullcrap is a fad. Again, I'm not sure what these people want. Are there, like, still discriminatory laws and regulations? Do they want more affirmative action? Like concretely, what the hell do they want and what have they got against our country? I'm genuinely confused by it all
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:14 am
Wyokie wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:02 am I agree on the NBA's stupidity. BTW, the kid who got shot is still alive....granted he'll be paralyzed for the rest of his life but still.....

Yeah man. I LOVED the NBA during the mid-late 90s. I miss watching and caring about professional basketball. My hope is that this social justice bullcrap is a fad. Again, I'm not sure what these people want. Are there, like, still discriminatory laws and regulations? Do they want more affirmative action? Like concretely, what the hell do they want and what have they got against our country? I'm genuinely confused by it all
I agree. I just hope it's a stupid fad and that this SJW stuff ends ASAP. Too many people are getting killed off really dumb stuff.

Gawd, I hope I'm sincerely wrong on this but my biggest worry is when an investigation happens into looking into whether COVID is a natural thing OR if it's man made. If it's man-made in China, no less, and has Joe Biden's son fingerprints all over it..................the bare thought of that idea scares the living poop outta me!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Good post Cornpoke. Good share.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:16 am ...Those it does kill are really, really old and really, really sick. If someone has a problem with really, really old and really, really sick people dying then they need to get a grip on reality. Ruining society over COVID is asinine. It's not like our children are perishing. It literally pisses me off that people are so stupid. I've lost faith.
Yes sir, agree. This is fear mongering and uneducated panic. :willybs:
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:05 pm
Jacob Blake flare-up is not good. Police serving a warrant (essentially) on a the deed predator (rapist), with a long track record of other poop, walking away from an arrest situation and reaching for a knife in his vehicle. Again, not good. Should the office have shot him 7 times? I am thinking hell no...but the taser didn't work, and he was threatening. Our society is SO f-word up, what a mess.

https://lakecountygazette.com/stories/5 ... nforcement
Dear Karma,

ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:05 pm
Sports used to be a great venue where you could high five a hippie, cowboy, barmaid, whatever and cheer on your team without worrying about what the other person believes. It was a reprieve from society and an enjoyable time to not worry about all the bs.

Maybe they're right. Maybe they should be doing all this. It just isn't for me. If it percolates through the Cowboys, I'll find something else to do. I used to love the NFL, but honestly don't miss it that much.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I wish there'd be actual talk and reform rather than the grandstanding on both sides. I can't understand either side fully, and both sides definitely have their problems with some of the arguments they're making. There needs to be some kind of change, though, more than the token local updates to municipal codes or whatever.

A lot of this is driven by fear, which is what I have such a difficult time understanding. I've never been afraid of cops. Every single one I've interacted with here in Longmont has been awesome... but that's not everybody's experience, and that's maybe why I should just shut the hell up and listen. Maybe me even hoping for "reform" is presumptuous and unhelpful.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

A lot of this is driven by fear, which is what I have such a difficult time understanding. I've never been afraid of cops. Every single one I've interacted with here in Longmont has been awesome... but that's not everybody's experience, and that's maybe why I should just shut the hell up and listen. Maybe me even hoping for "reform" is presumptuous and unhelpful.
I'll give you my perspective on this issue for what it's worth. My son in law is a black man. A large, 6'6" 340 lb tattooed black man, who is a respectable member of his community. A hard working kid, who takes really good care of my daughter. He is the adopted son of a white couple - his dad has his PhD in statistics and probability and his mom has her PhD in education. He has his degree in engineering.

I've been with him in a car when he was pulled over for being black on three different occasions. Each time we were pulled from the car at gun point, handcuffed, the car was searched, and we were finally allowed to leave with a "warning" on the phantom traffic offenses. Unless and until one has experienced this, then one really has no idea what people of color are protesting.

It's not good to sit in white neighborhoods and pretend to know what these folks go through on a daily basis. I was deemed guilty through association and treated like a f-word criminal simply because my son in law was black. You try having some paranoid fat white f-word with a badge and a license to kill waving a loaded gun in your face while he is freaking out over....nothing but some guys skin pigment and his art work. It is more than a little unsettling.

Again, peaceful protest is a good thing. I don't condone the violence or the riots, but I do believe these folks have a reason to be pissed, and every right to peaceful assembly. This country is in a world of poop and there's plenty of blame to go around on both sides of the political spectrum. Unfortunately, we don't have leaders on either side who will try to bring people together for the common good. It's all about the letter on your jersey...you're either an "R" or a "D" and there's no room anymore in the middle. It's all "pick a team" and then "f-word you very much." Last time I checked, we were all Americans, everyone from the far right wing white KKK supporters, to those evil "libturds," and everybody in between. It's high time we all started acting like we're in this together.

That's my rant. I speak from my personal experiences. I'm lucky, because I don't have to get up every day and wonder if I'm going to get pulled over on some bull poop deal and have Barney Fife blast me in to oblivion. My son in law faces that poop every time he leaves his home. As a matter of fact, he's been hassled in his own front yard in Castle Rock by cops wondering if he belonged at that home. He's been forced to show ID just so the cops understand that he's a legitimate resident of that lily white neighborhood. Think about that for a minute. Have any of you ever been asked to show ID to prove we belong in our own houses? No, I didn't think so. We all need to do ourselves a favor, and not be offended by people protesting because we think we know what it's like in the hood. Unless you are a person of color, or related to one, you have no idea.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Been liked: 31 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:47 pm Sports used to be a great venue where you could high five a hippie, cowboy, barmaid, whatever and cheer on your team without worrying about what the other person believes. It was a reprieve from society and an enjoyable time to not worry about all the bs.

Maybe they're right. Maybe they should be doing all this. It just isn't for me. If it percolates through the Cowboys, I'll find something else to do. I used to love the NFL, but honestly don't miss it that much.
Buddy, if you don't like politics and sports mixing together you're not gonna like this thread:
ImageImageImageImage
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:15 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:47 pm Sports used to be a great venue where you could high five a hippie, cowboy, barmaid, whatever and cheer on your team without worrying about what the other person believes. It was a reprieve from society and an enjoyable time to not worry about all the bs.

Buddy, if you don't like politics and sports mixing together you're not gonna like this thread:
Isolated vs systemic comes to mind. We are full steam ahead to the latter.

Black 14 and countless other isolated incidents have certainly occured but didn't overtake sports like today.

Granted it's my perception of a tipping point but that's just how it is to me. The level that politics have infiltrated is nauseating and not something that I find enjoyable to watch... so I don't. Hopefully CFB doesn't go too far down that road.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

CowboyNV wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:15 pm
I'll give you my perspective on this issue for what it's worth. My son in law is a black man. A large, 6'6" 340 lb tattooed black man, who is a respectable member of his community. A hard working kid, who takes really good care of my daughter. He is the adopted son of a white couple - his dad has his PhD in statistics and probability and his mom has her PhD in education. He has his degree in engineering.

I've been with him in a car when he was pulled over for being black on three different occasions. Each time we were pulled from the car at gun point, handcuffed, the car was searched, and we were finally allowed to leave with a "warning" on the phantom traffic offenses. Unless and until one has experienced this, then one really has no idea what people of color are protesting.

It's not good to sit in white neighborhoods and pretend to know what these folks go through on a daily basis. I was deemed guilty through association and treated like a f##k[#] criminal simply because my son in law was black. You try having some paranoid fat white [#]f##k with a badge and a license to kill waving a loaded gun in your face while he is freaking out over....nothing but some guys skin pigment and his art work. It is more than a little unsettling.

Again, peaceful protest is a good thing. I don't condone the violence or the riots, but I do believe these folks have a reason to be pissed, and every right to peaceful assembly. This country is in a world of Sh#t and there's plenty of blame to go around on both sides of the political spectrum. Unfortunately, we don't have leaders on either side who will try to bring people together for the common good. It's all about the letter on your jersey...you're either an "R" or a "D" and there's no room anymore in the middle. It's all "pick a team" and then "[#]f##k you very much." Last time I checked, we were all Americans, everyone from the far right wing white KKK supporters, to those evil "libturds," and everybody in between. It's high time we all started acting like we're in this together.

That's my rant. I speak from my personal experiences. I'm lucky, because I don't have to get up every day and wonder if I'm going to get pulled over on some bull Sh#t deal and have Barney Fife blast me in to oblivion. My son in law faces that Sh#t every time he leaves his home. As a matter of fact, he's been hassled in his own front yard in Castle Rock by cops wondering if he belonged at that home. He's been forced to show ID just so the cops understand that he's a legitimate resident of that lily white neighborhood. Think about that for a minute. Have any of you ever been asked to show ID to prove we belong in our own houses? No, I didn't think so. We all need to do ourselves a favor, and not be offended by people protesting because we think we know what it's like in the hood. Unless you are a person of color, or related to one, you have no idea.
Excellent post! An amazing example of a personal anecdote that 99% of the people here (myself included) can't sympathize with.

Walk a mile in someone's shoes before judging them. Yes, LeBron is a multimillionaire now, but he wasn't always that way. Same with how the vast majority of cops are good people, don't judge them all on the actions of a few.

Too much divisiveness (on both sides)... too much ignorance and stubbornness (on both sides). Not enough remembering that we have much more in common than we do in difference.

Hope everyone has a great (and safe) weekend.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

It's not good to sit in white neighborhoods and pretend to know what these folks go through on a daily basis. I was deemed guilty through association and treated like a f##k[#] criminal simply because my son in law was black. You try having some paranoid fat white [#]f##k with a badge and a license to kill waving a loaded gun in your face while he is freaking out over....nothing but some guys skin pigment and his art work. It is more than a little unsettling.

Again, peaceful protest is a good thing. I don't condone the violence or the riots, but I do believe these folks have a reason to be pissed, and every right to peaceful assembly. This country is in a world of Sh#t and there's plenty of blame to go around on both sides of the political spectrum. Unfortunately, we don't have leaders on either side who will try to bring people together for the common good. It's all about the letter on your jersey...you're either an "R" or a "D" and there's no room anymore in the middle. It's all "pick a team" and then "[#]f##k you very much." Last time I checked, we were all Americans, everyone from the far right wing white KKK supporters, to those evil "libturds," and everybody in between. It's high time we all started acting like we're in this together.

That's my rant. I speak from my personal experiences. I'm lucky, because I don't have to get up every day and wonder if I'm going to get pulled over on some bull Sh#t deal and have Barney Fife blast me in to oblivion. My son in law faces that Sh#t every time he leaves his home. As a matter of fact, he's been hassled in his own front yard in Castle Rock by cops wondering if he belonged at that home. He's been forced to show ID just so the cops understand that he's a legitimate resident of that lily white neighborhood. Think about that for a minute. Have any of you ever been asked to show ID to prove we belong in our own houses? No, I didn't think so. We all need to do ourselves a favor, and not be offended by people protesting because we think we know what it's like in the hood. Unless you are a person of color, or related to one, you have no idea.
Total horse crap. There isn't a person on this board who condemns peaceful protest. Please explain how burning buildings and cars, and businesses to the ground is "peaceful". Blocking public roads, intimidating people in their own neighborhoods, and destroying public property is the norm. There hasn't been anything "peaceful" about these protests. And were supposed to just nod our heads and agree with an agenda of defunding the police and renaming every school and public building because the person wasn't "woke" enough?

And no, were not "all in this together". There is a radicalized group that sees this country as the source of all the world's ills. Every institution has to be torn down. If that's your agenda, ok. But don't pretend that we are all Americans. Because the hatred of your own country and all it's institutions is not "American". It's anarchy. The race hustlers like Al Sharpton who want to tear down the Jefferson Memorial and every statue of our founders is not a group I will ever find common ground with. And if sports, professional and college, is going to get woke and remind me what a horrible country this is every time they hit the field, then I will find something else to do with my time and money.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

bladerunnr wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:09 am

This country is in a world of Sh#t and there's plenty of blame to go around on both sides of the political spectrum. Unfortunately, we don't have leaders on either side who will try to bring people together for the common good. It's all about the letter on your jersey...you're either an "R" or a "D" and there's no room anymore in the middle. It's all "pick a team" and then "[#]f##k you very much." Last time I checked, we were all Americans, everyone from the far right wing white KKK supporters, to those evil "libturds," and everybody in between. It's high time we all started acting like we're in this together.

Total horse crap. There isn't a person on this board who condemns peaceful protest. Please explain how burning buildings and cars, and businesses to the ground is "peaceful".

Where in my post did I say burning buildings and cars and businesses to the ground is peaceful? I can't find it.

Blocking public roads, intimidating people in their own neighborhoods, and destroying public property is the norm. There hasn't been anything "peaceful" about these protests.

I've seen plenty of video footage that shows people peacefully marching, wearing masks, and protesting without violence. Maybe you should watch something besides Fox or Britebart to get your news.

And were supposed to just nod our heads and agree with an agenda of defunding the police and renaming every school and public building because the person wasn't "woke" enough?

Pretty sure I didn't say anything about defunding the police or renaming schools or public buildings, but hey, I could be wrong.

And no, were not "all in this together". There is a radicalized group that sees this country as the source of all the world's ills. Every institution has to be torn down. If that's your agenda, ok. But don't pretend that we are all Americans. Because the hatred of your own country and all it's institutions is not "American". It's anarchy.

Exactly where did I say I wanted to tear down institutions and that this country is the source of all the world's ills? f-word man, try to keep up. I said I understood the frustrations felt by minorities. If that gets your panties in a bunch, then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you need mommy to give you a f-word hug.

The race hustlers like Al Sharpton who want to tear down the Jefferson Memorial and every statue of our founders is not a group I will ever find common ground with. And if sports, professional and college, is going to get woke and remind me what a horrible country this is every time they hit the field, then I will find something else to do with my time and money.

Nobody is asking you to find common ground with Al Sharpton. All I said was put yourself in their shoes and see how you would react. With your attitude, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't find any common ground with you either.
Next time, before you stroke out at the keyboard and get all worked up, try slowing things down a bit and read what was written. Don't try to find hidden meanings in what I write. I'm a fairly straight shooter. If you don't like my posts, just ignore me instead of trying to start an argument. That's all I have to say on the matter.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.