Sorry I haven't been on guys

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

It's been a nightmare week!!!!

My computer moden went belly up at my place (I'm at my parents right now). Apparently a week and a half ago, my place had a power outage that wiped out my surge protector and a wire that connects the computer to the modem. Cox Cable can't come in my place due to worker safety due to conoravirus pandemic. Now normally my dad can help. Sadly he and mom are stuck in Ralston, WY trying to take care of my ailing 85 year old grandmother.

My parents are planning to hi-tail it back here tomorrow so I should be back up and running again by Monday afternoon at the earliest!!!!!!

BTW, nice new layout for the site.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

You haven't missed much lol
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:26 pm You haven't missed much lol
Thanks. I'm back on at my place!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out a wire that comes into my apartment got wore out somehow and it finally gave up right when this damned pandemic got worse. The serviceman for Cox couldn't come in due to safety so my dad had to some work. And this is the day after pa and ma drove straight from Ralston, WY near Cody clear to OKC!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 12 times

Sorry to hear about your computer! That is no fun at all. Continue to be safe.