Sooooo.... Anybody else bored out of their goddamn minds?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

I can only watch diners drive ins and dives so many times before my nose starts bleeding.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I miss hockey
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I miss sports
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Kind of. Then again, kind of been stuck like this since January 7th anyway (had my 5th ankle surgery back then), so more par for the course.

I did play Star Wars Fallen Order. Takes place before episode 4 and after Revenge of the Sith, and focuses on more original characters, mainly a guy by the name of Cal Krestos. Whom was a Jedi Padawan (quite young at the time) when Order 66 was enacted, and had been in hiding until things kicked off real quickly.

Its a fun game. Only real issue I had, the maps can be a pain to navigate at times. But if you like action RPGs, its a fun game.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Well...for me, I normally volunteer at the Oklahoma History Center to help out with data entry so people can research their family history (I rather be be doing something for Wyomingites everywhere but..... :roll: ). Just got an email earlier today saying that the museum will stay closed to the public until April 16 (original date was April 1) and that all museum volunteers are encouraged to stay at home until then so.....

At this point, I rather have another hernia and be back in the hospital. Although I was able to go to the store and get some stuff. If anybody wants Nyquil...GOOD LUCK finding it!!!!!!!! I didn't need it but holy crap!!!!!!!!

By the way, I am so damned thankful I got 12 rolls of toilet paper right when the "fun" really began here.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I go fishing, that's my social distancing, except i found a creepy crawly tick trying to bore into me last night, if its not one bug its another.....recently got laid off, we'll see what happens
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Nope...I'm still working 11-13 hours/day 7days/week. Being deployed is a blast! I was supposed to leave in a couple of weeks....but who knows now. I'm ready for a day off. LOL
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

stymeman wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:47 am I go fishing, that's my social distancing, except i found a creepy crawly tick trying to bore into me last night, if its not one bug its another.....recently got laid off, we'll see what happens
Man, sorry to hear this. I'm lucky to have a relatively secure job for the time being but so many in my industry are getting laid off, it is devastating.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 10 times

laxwyo wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:14 amI miss hockey
Me too. I love it.

Yeah I am getting tired of no sports too. Fortunately, I am essential at work, so I have been working since the outbreak. All the non-essentials are working from home, so it's been really nice and quiet on my day shifts. :-) However, pretty much all OT has been cut out unless mandatory, so my checks might be hurting some. Oh well.