Spring Football - Unlikely

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Our governor just blocked evictions and suspended utility payment late fees. Lifted the week long time requirement to apply for unemployment. Trying to get unemployment insurance for everybody statewide.

This really is a global emergency. The real challenge here is to not let economies collapse. This isn't a two week crisis, could be more like a half year event, with varying start times.

My question too myself is, "what happens if you contract the virus while your body already is fighting a second virus?"

Our confirmed cases curve is doing exactly what it's doing everywhere else. Yesterday was the highest confirmed count, only to be topped by today's count.

Keep safe and separate!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

carbonpoke wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:37 pm Our governor just blocked evictions and suspended utility payment late fees. Lifted the week long time requirement to apply for unemployment. Trying to get unemployment insurance for everybody statewide.

This really is a global emergency. The real challenge here is to not let economies collapse. This isn't a two week crisis, could be more like a half year event, with varying start times.

My question too myself is, "what happens if you contract the virus while your body already is fighting a second virus?"

Our confirmed cases curve is doing exactly what it's doing everywhere else. Yesterday was the highest confirmed count, only to be topped by today's count.

Keep safe and separate!
Pretty sure it's too late for that.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:42 pm
carbonpoke wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:37 pm Our governor just blocked evictions and suspended utility payment late fees. Lifted the week long time requirement to apply for unemployment. Trying to get unemployment insurance for everybody statewide.

Keep safe and separate!
Pretty sure it's too late for that.
Speaking of which. How about we follow this financial crisis by actually prosecuting and imprisoning those who break financial laws? Senator Burr got the briefings, told everybody to relax publicly, while being caught on a recording telling rich investor friends to sell off, and then dumbing $1.4 Million of his own stock.

Not only did he endanger people's lives by telling them not to worry about the virus, he also obviously profited. Example of somebody else who also deserves to spend time behind bars for similar behavior (selling off stock based on insider info - not telling the public they had no need to worry)? Feinstein.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Yeah, it's pretty low to practice insider trading during a time of crisis like this.