Tyler Hall pro day

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I heard on 1240 Sports zone that Tyler Hall ran a 4.32 and did a ton of reps on the bench. Fast! I said Tyler would be an NFL draft pick since early in his sophomore season. I think he get drafted. He will be a great special teams player not only as a return guy, but as a kickoff/punt guy cover guy. I think he'll catch on as a DB, anyway, but at very least he'll be returning kicks in the NFL

Heard Caash also had a great pro day. And Halliburton did stuff to help himself. Oh, heard Okwoli ran low 4.4 too. Wow
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

7220 listed 4.38 on the article they posted on Facebook. Whatever it is, he has NFL speed and strength. I think he goes 7th to priority undrafted free agent due to injury concerns. He is going to be a steal if he stays healthy.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

DVDA wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 am 7220 listed 4.38 on the article they posted on Facebook. Whatever it is, he has NFL speed and strength. I think he goes 7th to priority undrafted free agent due to injury concerns. He is going to be a steal if he stays healthy.
Curious what makes you say this, I don't recall him being injured a whole lot? Am I missing something.