Logan Wilson

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

"Wyoming LB Logan Wilson

Another riser is Wilson, who possesses average dimensions (6-2, 241 pounds) and might not test through the roof at the combine, although he said after Wednesday’s practice with a smile, “Some of you might be surprised at some of my testing numbers. Just wait and see.”

Even if he doesn’t blow the roof off Lucas Oil Stadium, Wilson did plenty last week to show he belonged. He gave up a seam pass for a TD in practice but otherwise showed excellent recognition in pass coverage and looked like a young Kiko Alonso in some ways.

Is Wilson a third-round pick now? That’s about where I’d peg him. His smarts and versatility will win over a team."

Bills third round pick. Book it!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

He plays so smart and just has a natural feel for the position. I'm not saying he's Richard Sherman, but RS is a great example of how smarts can elevate a player with adequate physical tools.

Looking forward to seeing Logan succeed in NFL.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:06 am He plays so smart and just has a natural feel for the position. I'm not saying he's Richard Sherman, but RS is a great example of how smarts can elevate a player with adequate physical tools.

I really like Richard Sherman as a player and there is no denying his talent on the football field. But I'm not sure Richard Sherman is as smart as people are led to believe. I say this because he makes a lot of rash statements that do not appear to be well thought out at all.

Logan Wilson appears to be the opposite - - always says the right things in interviews to take the spotlight off of himself and to put it on the team.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:30 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:06 am He plays so smart and just has a natural feel for the position. I'm not saying he's Richard Sherman, but RS is a great example of how smarts can elevate a player with adequate physical tools.

I really like Richard Sherman as a player and there is no denying his talent on the football field. But I'm not sure Richard Sherman is as smart as people are led to believe. I say this because he makes a lot of rash statements that do not appear to be well thought out at all.

Logan Wilson appears to be the opposite - - always says the right things in interviews to take the spotlight off of himself and to put it on the team.
Smarts and instincts on the field. In that regard, RS is one of the best. If it weren't for his intelligence and instincts on the field, I'm not sure he has a HOF career. He has a great feel for the position and the game. Logan has some of those qualities.

I don't pay attention to off-field stuff. Doesn't interest me.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.