A poop weekend for us all

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

We frinking lose to Boise State in a game we CLEARLY shoulda won! :tickedoff:

Our men's basketball team stinks beyond belief against South Carolina...only scoring 35 points the entire game. :roll:

AND to top it off....Josh Allen & his Bills lost to a complete dumpster fire know as the Cleveland Browns.

Thankfully the ladies did beat St. Mary's...so there's your bright spot for the weekend.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Gut punch after gut punch this weekend.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyokie wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:54 pm We frinking lose to Boise State in a game we CLEARLY shoulda won! :tickedoff:

Our men's basketball team stinks beyond belief against South Carolina...only scoring 35 points the entire game. :roll:

AND to top it off....Josh Allen & his Bills lost to a complete dumpster fire know as the Cleveland Browns.

Thankfully the ladies did beat St. Mary's...so there's your bright spot for the weekend.
Bills having similar issues on offense that we are, from what I've seen. Questionable playcalling at the top of the list. Though, for some reason, they keep starting with Gore (who is a workhorse) over Singletary (a very explosive RB that just keeps finding yards). Gore gets maybe 1-2 yards a carry in general. Singletary gets somewhere around 5-6 yards a carry.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

Well the Pokes almost beat BSU. I know a win would have been much better but I think overall the program is making progress.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:54 pm We frinking lose to Boise State in a game we CLEARLY shoulda won! :tickedoff:

32 points. Let's not get cocky.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

CheyenneGunslinger wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:46 pm .... I think overall the program is making progress.
You mean the athletic department is catching on about Vigen and are thinking of firing him?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:58 pm
CheyenneGunslinger wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:46 pm .... I think overall the program is making progress.
You mean the athletic department is catching on about Vigen and are thinking of firing him?
OL Yeah right. Only way we get rid of that cancer aka Vigen is to fire Bohl and nobody wants that so....we're royally screwed!!!!! :roll: :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
gpsit
Buckaroo

Its obvious some fans in this room look at that glass half empty instead of half full.... wow. Are we actually in games now that were had no chance to win before the Bohl Era? Good grief....
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

Literally no one is missing the fact that weve gotten more competitive in football. That's a total straw man argument against peoples rightful criticism.We're looking ahead now, asking what it would take for us to get from where we are to where we ultimately want to be, as we should be with the state pouring money into our facilities to make us more competitive.

And I think to most people it's pretty obvious that some changes need to be made on the offense. Our defense is currently ranked 12th best in the country in pts allowed according to the stats posted by another user in another thread. The fault lies with our offense, and at this point I think it's poop that the coaching staff is too stubborn to even admit that theres a problem and wants to constantly blame the defense. They can look at yds per carry and total rushing yds and say that we have a rushing game that's amazing, but they're ignoring the fact that our running game looks great because of a handfull of big rushes a game that makes the average and total numbers look good, when in reality way too many rushes that gain two yds or less to consistently move the football and make the whole time if possession thing work. And the play calling just flat out sucks when we need it the most. It's like Vigens brain just goes to poop and all he can possibly come up with is another run up the middle. It's ridiculous, and it's really the biggest thing holding us back at this point.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson