Good article on QB Levi Wilson

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

Never heard of Levi Wilson.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Levi Williams does sound like a very confident fellow. I like that in a quarterback.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Of the 4 QBs on the roster, Williams easily has the strongest arm.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

I wouldn’t mind seeing him if things got out of control. We won’t see him unless bad things happen with TVW getting hurt or being so bad that we have no other choice. I think that since we only have 4 games left could make TVW leash a little shorter, but from what I’ve seen from bohl, I imagine the leash is extremely long for TVW
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:32 am Of the 4 QBs on the roster, Williams easily has the strongest arm.
Not saying this is not true, I'm just wondering how you know this? Sean and TVW both seem to be able to throw it pretty hard so if Levi can throw harder then he's got a Howitzer.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:28 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:32 am Of the 4 QBs on the roster, Williams easily has the strongest arm.
Not saying this is not true, I'm just wondering how you know this? Sean and TVW both seem to be able to throw it pretty hard so if Levi can throw harder then he's got a Howitzer.
I've had the chance to see Williams throw live and, suffice it to say, I was impressed. I would put Chambers and TVW in the average to above-average category for arm strength. Williams, while not quite in the same league as a Josh Allen, isn't too far off.

Im sure, like most freshmen, he still has a lot to learn on the mental side of the game, but from my brief glimpse, his arm strength is excellent.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

I'm guessing we will see him in action this year.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:28 pm
I've had the chance to see Williams throw live and, suffice it to say, I was impressed. I would put Chambers and TVW in the average to above-average category for arm strength. Williams, while not quite in the same league as a Josh Allen, isn't too far off.

Im sure, like most freshmen, he still has a lot to learn on the mental side of the game, but from my brief glimpse, his arm strength is excellent.
Nice. That sounds awesome. Too bad Sean is only going to be a sophomore next year. There are bound to be at least two really unhappy QBs next year in that QB group.

Oh, Levi's also got to master our "extremely complex" offensive playbook.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:16 am Oh, Levi's also got to master our "extremely complex" offensive playbook.
Oh, you mean the "run it up the middle" left side or the "run it up the middle" right side?
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

I bet he transfers after spring practices this upcoming year if he doesn't beat Chambers out.