Chambers

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

Just read he is out for the season. WTF happened?
GOWYO
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

Well, I reckon we'll be lucky to win one more game this season unless Williams can fill the void. I don't have much confidence in Vanderwall. If the defense does an excellent job against the run then maybe we can beat AF. Or maybe we beat CSU... I'm worried about their passing game though.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

That's not good.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

It was a fun season while it lasted. No abojei and no chambers. I just don’t see much chance other than CSU. Damn, 2 years in a row!!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill

Time for Tyler to step up and lead. If not Tyler, then play Williams (he can play 4 games and not burn a year of eligibility). Tyler has shown he is capable in the past, so let's hope he's up to the task. If not, it was fun while it lasted.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

The only thing that surprised me more than this was the fact that this guy got a head coaching gig in division 1 football Image
W-Y, Until I Die!
thirtyseven
Ranch Hand

Can anyone confirm what happened? Was it the injury from the Nevada game or something else?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

thirtyseven wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:46 am Can anyone confirm what happened? Was it the injury from the Nevada game or something else?
Yes injured on the TD run. Rumor is torn meniscus.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

Not saying they are wrong, but I’ve never heard of 7220 sports until this article and can’t find a single source out there other than this one.

They didn’t name their sources or explain the injury to ANY extent (should at least be able to tell us if it is the Nevada hip or something sustained in practice). It has to be a leak and not an official statement from the team.

If it’s true, kudos for them for breaking the news before any other media, since it seems Bohl is frugal with information and only trusts a select few.

Or...maybe no kudos if the team didn’t want it out there so that Boise would prepare for Chambers all week instead of TVW.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 am Not saying they are wrong, but I’ve never heard of 7220 sports until this article and can’t find a single source out there other than this one.

They didn’t name their sources or explain the injury to ANY extent (should at least be able to tell us if it is the Nevada hip or something sustained in practice). It has to be a leak and not an official statement from the team.

If it’s true, kudos for them for breaking the news before any other media, since it seems Bohl is frugal with information and only trusts a select few.

Or...maybe no kudos if the team didn’t want it out there so that Boise would prepare for Chambers all week instead of TVW.
I am curious about the sourcing as well, but 7220 has been around for a bit and has done very good work. Waiting to see it confirmed by another source.

What's curious to me is that Bohl said that Chambers could have come back if he felt he needed him to. Now Bohl is never too specific when it comes to injuries in the moment, but any time there has been one that turns out to be serious he always says "we'll see" or "have to get a test/MRI" etc. Never has he said a guy is totally fine when he isn't. Very strange.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 am Not saying they are wrong, but I’ve never heard of 7220 sports until this article and can’t find a single source out there other than this one.
While I hope they're wrong, 7220 sports does an excellent job covering the Pokes. I'd encourage you to check them out more often.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wow. Would be a big loss. Can't say this is unexpected though. Sean's playing style is unsustainable.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Didnt who sports say his MRI was clear on monday?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

This seems so odd.... Monday Bohl said structurally there was no damage and that he was good to go. Now some anonymous source is claiming the opposite and the athletic department is MIA. Very odd indeed.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Worst case scenario : Pokes bowl eligible (6 -6) for second straight year but don't make it. This means one win a must (CSU preferred).
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Will have to wait for an official statement. And it is odd that only the one source is reporting it.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

7 wins is always our standard for a bowl game, 6-6 is a weak way of getting in, especially if we go 0-4 in the last 4....such is the Wyoming luck, i wish Sean well and sure hope Tyler and the team play well and results are in our favor. Get Boise 1st and foremost
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Crazy. Someone is going to have egg on face.

Hope he's good and the egg is on 7220
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Damn. Just heard from pretty reliable source that it's true.

Smash mouth football and running QBs will probably result in injuries more often than not.

Now we'll see if Vigen is legit. Go TVW!
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.