Damn, sure is nice...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Got to thinking after the game today:

Damn, sure is nice to be bowl eligible after only 8 games and not trying to sneak it in in game 11 or 12.

Damn, sure is nice to go into a game against a Nevada/New Mexico-type team and think "how much will we win by" as opposed to "hey, these guys aren't good, we have a chance to win".

Damn, sure is nice to be 6-2 and still see huge room for improvement (I.e. Passing O and D).

Damn, sure is nice to be 6-2 and complaining about our offense rather than being 2-6 and saying "well, it's the best we got".

Damn, sure is nice to be going into November and still being in contention for a conference title.

Damn, sure is nice to be 6-2 with a lot of youth and depth on this team.

Damn, sure is nice to make the state of Nevada our bitch.

Damn, sure is nice to have a Bye week going into Boise.

Add your own...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Damn, sure is nice that our running back can put up almost 300 rushing and receiving yards even though he played half the game next to our backup quarterback.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Damn, it's nice to be as big, strong, physical and athletic as any given team we go up against.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Damn, I wish we would have beaten Tulsa and SDSU. What can I say, I'm greedy.😃
I'm very happy to be a life long Pokes fan. I am excited for our future.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

Damn, sure is nice to know we are going to beat the crap out of our biggest rival in a couple of weeks, the ewes.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

CheyenneGunslinger wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:43 pm Damn, sure is nice to know we are going to beat the crap out of our biggest rival in a couple of weeks, the ewes.
Actually...that's four weeks from now.

Bye week
@ Boise State aka Smurf Central
@ Utah State
then Fort Fart!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Damn, sure is nice to make it across the summit without a blizzard that was potentially being called for
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Swept Nevada schools. Have to do the same w 2 Colorado schools. And oh yeah the Idaho sweep would be even better
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Damn, sure is nice to have a good o-line!

That's been such a sore spot for a long time with this program.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Damn, sure is nice to see the stadium consistently filling up for the Pokes, not just when we're playing a big name opponent.
braves84
Buckaroo

WYO1016 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:01 am Damn, sure is nice to see the stadium consistently filling up for the Pokes, not just when we're playing a big name opponent.
Good win, and so far a good season . Wyoming fans should be going to the games to see this team
That being said according to ESPN and wyomings football page their were a little over 16,000 at the game.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

braves84 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:04 am
WYO1016 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:01 am Damn, sure is nice to see the stadium consistently filling up for the Pokes, not just when we're playing a big name opponent.
Good win, and so far a good season . Wyoming fans should be going to the games to see this team
That being said according to ESPN and wyomings football page their were a little over 16,000 at the game.
I think the projected snowstorm kept a lot of the out-of-towners away. It did me, I had something Sat night that could not be missed so I erred on the side of caution and stayed home. Just the reality of fall in WY.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

braves84 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:04 am
winter storm was the reason
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Damn, sure is nice to have no board negativity.

SDPoke nowhere to be found though.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:48 pm
CheyenneGunslinger wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:43 pm Damn, sure is nice to know we are going to beat the crap out of our biggest rival in a couple of weeks, the ewes.
Actually...that's four weeks from now.

Bye week
@ Boise State aka Smurf Central
@ Utah State
then Fort Fart!!!!
My bad, I thought it was in a couple of weeks.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:53 pm Damn, sure is nice to have no board negativity.

SDPoke nowhere to be found though.
I'm right here! Been a busy few weeks. I didn't even get to watch Saturday's game.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 10 times

Damn, could sure turn into a great season for us!
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:14 pm Got to thinking after the game today:

Damn, sure is nice to be bowl eligible after only 8 games and not trying to sneak it in in game 11 or 12.

Damn, sure is nice to go into a game against a Nevada/New Mexico-type team and think "how much will we win by" as opposed to "hey, these guys aren't good, we have a chance to win".

Damn, sure is nice to be 6-2 and still see huge room for improvement (I.e. Passing O and D).

Damn, sure is nice to be 6-2 and complaining about our offense rather than being 2-6 and saying "well, it's the best we got".

Damn, sure is nice to be going into November and still being in contention for a conference title.

Damn, sure is nice to be 6-2 with a lot of youth and depth on this team.

Damn, sure is nice to make the state of Nevada our bitch.

Damn, sure is nice to have a Bye week going into Boise.

Add your own...
...sure is nice to watch our O-Line dominate then look at the roster to see there isn't a senior on the 2-deep.