Sean and Xzavian

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

were a great one, two punch today.Both went for over 100 yds. Sean is such a fierce competitor and excellent runner. X ran really well today too and kept the chains moving. Tough running today without a couple OL starters and against a good run D.Well done, Pokes. 5-2 is a good place to be.

D played well today too.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Chambers had a better passing day totday too. There really was only one pass that left me thinking 'what the hell' - and that was a laser into the turf towards the north endzone with nobody around. I'm not sure what he was aiming for, and I was distracted by something else when i saw that.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

WyoBrandX wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:37 pm Chambers had a better passing day totday too. There really was only one pass that left me thinking 'what the hell' - and that was a laser into the turf towards the north endzone with nobody around. I'm not sure what he was aiming for, and I was distracted by something else when i saw that.
Had Gentry pretty open in the third quarter on a play that he overthrew.... On replay Gentry may have been able to catch it but it was pretty high. As open as he was... Just hit the guy.

Ultimately it was a day that we didn't need to many completions.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Yeah, certainly one of Sean's better passing days, overall.

And maybe have Valladay as an option downfield more often? The guy has great hands, and caught the ball pretty well. And he's used to defenders trying to get it from him as well.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Hopefully a game like today helps build Sean's confidence going forward. I thought he was a lot more poised on passing plays this week. Only two significant overthrows, but he's starting to show some touch. Put together another good one next weekend against UNR and get healthy before the smurf turf.