I know everyone is aware of this but the Missouri win is looming bigger and bigger.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

Missouri only has one lost and that is to the University of Wyoming Cowboys. The Missouri defense is ranked 3rd in the nation. WOW! That was a huge win for Wyo., much bigger than everyone thought.
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 15 times

I've been tracking that :-)
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Already knew it was a big win at the time. Problem is that Wyoming is doing what I had hoped they wouldn’t do and thought they probably would do.

That is they have lost twice now and will lose again. So the Missouri win isn’t that big of a win anymore because they have lost to two lesser teams now with more on the way.

Would be nice if Wyoming could ever have a big win then go onto finish the season strong but isn’t the way it works around these parts. Same ol same ol...

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

seattlecowboy wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:39 pm Already knew it was a big win at the time. Problem is that Wyoming is doing what I had hoped they wouldn’t do and thought they probably would do.

That is they have lost twice now and will lose again. So the Missouri win isn’t that big of a win anymore because they have lost to two lesser teams now with more on the way.

Would be nice if Wyoming could ever have a big win then go onto finish the season strong but isn’t the way it works around these parts. Same ol same ol...
Yes looking like Tulsa will go to 2-5 today with Memphis, ucf, and Houston still on their schedule. By end of the season I think that will be our yearly game of the really bad loss. Glad we got the missouri win to finally get the monkey off our back for a p5 win. Just wish we could combine that and go a season without one of the really bad losses.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

WyomingAg wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:31 pm Just wish we could combine that and go a season without one of the really bad losses.
I'd still be happy if we found a way to get through this season without a loss of more than 10 points. Being in every single game would be something we haven't managed in a loooooong time.

And needless to say, being IN every single game means you have a chance to WIN every single game.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

Missouri currently tied with Vanderbilt in the 4th
W-Y, Until I Die!
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:18 pm
WyomingAg wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:31 pm Just wish we could combine that and go a season without one of the really bad losses.
I'd still be happy if we found a way to get through this season without a loss of more than 10 points. Being in every single game would be something we haven't managed in a loooooong time.

And needless to say, being IN every single game means you have a chance to WIN every single game.
Good point don't remember the last season we had where we didn't have a blowout loss of more than 14 points. It would be nice if we can make it through the season without one and be in every game
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Missouri loses to Vanderbilt, the week after UNLV beat Vanderbilt
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

WyomingAg wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:27 pm Missouri loses to Vanderbilt, the week after UNLV beat Vanderbilt
Only reason why Missouri was ANY good was that they had 5 straight HOME games after losing to Wyoming. In other words, not surprised they screwed up against the worst SEC team. The Vandy game was in Nashville, not in Columbia.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!