Abojei out a few weeks

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I thought it was for sure season ending. Good news from a glass half-full perspective
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

I sure hope so, but I have a gutting feeling that was coach-speak.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 230 times

Well it apparently isn’t season ending so no ACL tear. Hoping Abojei can make it back. He is so important for this ground and pound offense.

What happened to Swen? I must have missed it.

I said after the Tulsa game that Harris will be out a long time with that concussion. Honestly, the way he was knocked out, I think he should wait until next year to return. It took me 3-4 months just to feel normal when I got knocked out with a severe concussion.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:06 pm Well it apparently isn’t season ending so no ACL tear. Hoping Abojei can make it back. He is so important for this ground and pound offense.

What happened to Swen? I must have missed it.

I said after the Tulsa game that Harris will be out a long time with that concussion. Honestly, the way he was knocked out, I think he should wait until next year to return. It took me 3-4 months just to feel normal when I got knocked out with a severe concussion.
Not sure, but I did see him limping around a bit in the 2nd half.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Swen seems to keep having leg issues the last few games. Limping off the field and what not.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 15 times

Ouch!