Idaho game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeachPoke
Ranch Hand

Any streaming to this game
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Espn 3. Otherwise, may have to wait for others to pop up.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Lucky to have an ESPN stream of any kind for an FCS team coming in, years past woulda been unheard of
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

stymeman wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:49 pm Lucky to have an ESPN stream of any kind for an FCS team coming in, years past woulda been unheard of
:rofl: ESPN2 is nationally televising this coming Saturday's Portland State (FCS) @ Boise State game!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Hopefully the production will be better than last week fiasco.
BeachPoke
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:14 pm
stymeman wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:49 pm Lucky to have an ESPN stream of any kind for an FCS team coming in, years past woulda been unheard of
:rofl: ESPN2 is nationally televising this coming Saturday's Portland State (FCS) @ Boise State game!!!
Maybe they can win by 2 TD this time... :shock:
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Local book says the Pokes are a 25 point favorite in this one.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

CowboyNV wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:46 am Local book says the Pokes are a 25 point favorite in this one.
Well that won't happen, will it Vigen?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Wyoming should easily cover the spread in this game. Idaho barely beat a Division 2 team last week in Central Washington 41-31 if I remember the score right. Penn St. beat them 79-7.

We aren’t Penn St. but we should be able to win this game by 5 touchdowns with out too much effort.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

phxpoke wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:48 pm Hopefully the production will be better than last week fiasco.
It was so bad it was extra entertainment
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

Poke in New England wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:07 pm
phxpoke wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:48 pm Hopefully the production will be better than last week fiasco.
At least the play by play and color guy weren't total homers and the sideline reporter has some talent (spoke clearly and was able to get some pertinent info from the sideline on injuries). That written, yes I was laughing at parts at the production in between the near seizures from repeated camera angle changes. :eek:
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Expat_Poke wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:46 pm
Poke in New England wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:07 pm
At least the play by play and color guy weren't total homers and the sideline reporter has some talent (spoke clearly and was able to get some pertinent info from the sideline on injuries). That written, yes I was laughing at parts at the production in between the near seizures from repeated camera angle changes. :eek:
Apparently it was the first time they had used their in-house equipment and staff. Better than nothing, and at least they have plenty of things to improve upon. ;)
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

I see good things this game and we dominate from the start, Pokes roll 48-10
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

Ideally, WYOMING 63, Idaho 0.

Realistically, Wyoming 24, Idaho 16.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

If I were Idaho's DC, I'd sell out to stop the run at all costs. If they don't let us get into a rhythm offensively, they'll hang around for longer than they should. At that point, all it'll take for a really embarrassing game for Wyoming is a couple of fumbles or picks on third and long.

However... we just get one long and grinding possession early enough, we could run away with the score.

I just don't want us to celebrate prematurely like Missouri did:
https://gfycat.com/scratchyscaredivoryb ... pagne-fail
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

I don't think mismatch games like this tell us very much.... Unless there is an upset. You either blow out a team that your supposed to blow out, or you kind of sleepwalk to an uninspired victory... Either way it's hard to extrapolate anything from these games. Teams don't run the score up like they used to either...I know it still happens sometimes...

Honestly don't think Wyoming covers. If wyo is up by 17+ in the second half....I expect them to sit on it. Meh.
TrackPoke
Ranch Hand

Offense should not play their normal run the clock ball control offense. They need to work on the passing game, red zone offense, and two-minute drills. There will be games this season where those will be critical.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

TrackPoke wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:39 am Offense should not play their normal run the clock ball control offense. They need to work on the passing game, red zone offense, and two-minute drills. There will be games this season where those will be critical.
I would 100% agree with this, with the caveat that they better be up by a couple of scores+ before they start to "practice."
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Pretty poor first quarter...
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

And rothe hasn't been himself of late.