Idaho game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Needing to work on the passing game is an understatement. Needing to reconsider the entire passing scheme, the starting recievers, the qb mechanics, and the entire practice and training strategy around it is more like it
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Geez...Chambers throws the most un-catchable ball I have ever seen.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

WyomingAg wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:27 pm Needing to work on the passing game is an understatement. Needing to reconsider the entire passing scheme, the starting recievers, the qb mechanics, and the entire practice and training strategy around it is more like it
Considering our receivers are easily the most talented group recruiting-wise, it's even more concerning that they can't catch the ball.

I will say that they're good at blocking, though!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Just got home from the UCF/Stanford game. WTF Pokes? Idaho is a pretty average FCS team and it looks like they are giving Wyoming all they can handle. They lose this one and the wheels just might fall off the band wagon.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

CowboyNV wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:30 pm Just got home from the UCF/Stanford game. WTF Pokes? Idaho is a pretty average FCS team and it looks like they are giving Wyoming all they can handle. They lose this one and the wheels just might fall off the band wagon.
They’re not average they are horrid.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 pm
WyomingAg wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:27 pm Needing to work on the passing game is an understatement. Needing to reconsider the entire passing scheme, the starting recievers, the qb mechanics, and the entire practice and training strategy around it is more like it
Considering our receivers are easily the most talented group recruiting-wise, it's even more concerning that they can't catch the ball.

Meh...0-star recruits or 5-star recruits...it only matters what happens on Saturdays. If you had no idea what any recruiting ranking was coming into college...what would you say the Wyoming WR were?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

We really need a QB coach. And a WR coach. The QB coach to help our guys to NOT throw so hard on short throws while improving accuracy, and a WR coach to teach the WRs HOW TO CATCH.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

307bball wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:33 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 pm

Meh...0-star recruits or 5-star recruits...it only matters what happens on Saturdays. If you had no idea what any recruiting ranking was coming into college...what would you say the Wyoming WR were?
0-1 star. Maybe a 2-star in there, but thats pushing it.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

307bball wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:33 pm Meh...0-star recruits or 5-star recruits...it only matters what happens on Saturdays. If you had no idea what any recruiting ranking was coming into college...what would you say the Wyoming WR were?
5 Star recruits turn into good players more often than 0 Star ones. The star ratings don't say who the player will become, it's an estimation of how talented they are before college. You still have to coach and teach them, and some players just don't have "it."

However, we're doing fine with many of our other higher rated players, so why can't we realize the talent of our receivers?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Chambers is 4 for 12 for 50 yards passing.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Logan Wilson is taking over the defense now, redirecting everyone and what not. Now if only offense could step up.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Of course as soon as I post that, Idaho gets the first.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

I'll be happy if we get a W outta this even if it's a one point win.

Vigen needs to be FIRED!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:40 pm I'll be happy if we get a W outta this even if it's a one point win.

Vigen needs to be FIRED!!!!
Scoring 14 points on Idaho is unacceptable. Once again, we're one of the worst offenses in the nation.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:31 pm
CowboyNV wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:30 pm Just got home from the UCF/Stanford game. WTF Pokes? Idaho is a pretty average FCS team and it looks like they are giving Wyoming all they can handle. They lose this one and the wheels just might fall off the band wagon.
They’re not average they are horrid.
I was trying to be kind. If the Pokes lose this, this will be another really bad loss by Bohl (North Dakota, Eastern Michigan x2). If they want to destroy home attendance all they need to do is poop the bed against Idaho.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:38 pm Chambers is 4 for 12 for 50 yards passing.
This isnt all on Chambers. I’ve counted 4 drops out of those 12. But Chambers needs to stop throwing 5 yard missiles.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Over 28,000 people at the "game". We REALLY need a score on this next drive to try and win this thing.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Fun fact: we have under 200 yards of offense in the fourth quarter against a bad FCS team.
They gave up 360 yards to a divison II team last week. Yes, the division below FCS.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

That's what we needed! TD SMITH!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Welp, that was one way to add 80 yards. Thank goodness!