Did you see byu player throw shoe?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

castlerocker wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:57 pm

The athletic department and some fans have this love thing with the bastards and they think little ole Wyoming needs them for some reason.
Based on what? I must have missed the UW memo where it discusses the internal desire to surround ourselves with BYU... Can you produce one iota of information from the university where it states we need or want BYU? Sometimes, when a bigger national brand comes calling, you answer the phone...
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

:whistle:
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 10 times

They're more like BY-LOL.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

bullbugle307 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:01 pm I don't understand the idea of never playing them again either. I hate BYU more than any other team. I hate Boise and AF just a little less than BYU, and I hate CSU and CU just slightly less than the others I mentioned. I wouldn't care if we played them all every year so we have a chance to beat them and gloat about it. Let's play them, and lets kick the poop out of all of them, as others have said.

As an aside, I wish we played Nebraska more. We've never beat them in my lifetime as far as I can remember. A non conference schedule with BYU, CU, and Nebraska would make for some awesome rivalries if you ask me.
I don't think you truly "hate" byu* if you think it's a good idea to sustain their program. Simple fact is, if the MW membership stopped scheduling byu*, their program would probably not survive. I hate byu*. I want to see their program die.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

laxwyo wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:21 am
bullbugle307 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:01 pm I don't understand the idea of never playing them again either. I hate BYU more than any other team. I hate Boise and AF just a little less than BYU, and I hate CSU and CU just slightly less than the others I mentioned. I wouldn't care if we played them all every year so we have a chance to beat them and gloat about it. Let's play them, and lets kick the poop out of all of them, as others have said.

As an aside, I wish we played Nebraska more. We've never beat them in my lifetime as far as I can remember. A non conference schedule with BYU, CU, and Nebraska would make for some awesome rivalries if you ask me.
Rotating 3 years. I like it.
F-ck byu*. Don't contribute to their survival.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Wyovanian wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:33 am

I don't think you truly "hate" byu* if you think it's a good idea to sustain their program. Simple fact is, if the MW membership stopped scheduling byu*, their program would probably not survive. I hate byu*. I want to see their program die.
Completely agree.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!