Did you see byu player throw shoe?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Tackles TN QB and then throws his shoe.

I'm really disappointed they're back on the schedule. One of the dirtiest programs in the country. Buy out the series and end it before it starts!! We don't need to risk injury from these cheap shots (speaking of other incidences... not the shoe). Nothing to gain from playing this team; the rivalry is dead.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 238 times

No other team does stuff like this. Embarrassing. Get them off our schedule. Disgusting
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Every time I hear their name I want to stick my finger down my throat.
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

I sent a clearly worded email to the AD after the series with these asses was announced. No response. He doesn't care.
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

castlerocker wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:59 am Every time I hear their name I want to stick my finger down my throat.
Huh, the gag just comes naturally to me when I hear their name.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Lost Poke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:01 am I sent a clearly worded email to the AD after the series with these asses was announced. No response. He doesn't care.
That'll show him
Lost Poke
Cowpoke

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:00 pm
Lost Poke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:01 am I sent a clearly worded email to the AD after the series with these asses was announced. No response. He doesn't care.
That'll show him
He'll sure as hell miss the $150 / year I used to throw at athletics. So, yeah. They'll have to cut the budget for bendy straws in the players lounge.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Was there a penalty?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Lost Poke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:32 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:00 pm
That'll show him
He'll sure as hell miss the $150 / year I used to throw at athletics. So, yeah. They'll have to cut the budget for bendy straws in the players lounge.
Haha if you'll quit supporting the athletics because they play a historic rival, you're probably not needed as a fan. You dont have to like BYU, hell you can hate them til you're blue in the face. But to quit a fanbase because of an opponent is ridiculous. You should welcome the rivalry and root for the Cowboys to beat the poop out of The Joseph Smiths like the rest of us. I hate CSU on a level I cannot put into words. But that game every single season is my absolute favorite. I love piss pounding those arrogant f-word. And I welcome a renewed rivalry with BYU.
Lost Poke
Cowpoke

Humor much?

I'm die hard to the end. But those guys tried to kill us and the rest the MWC. We should not helping them.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

Lost Poke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:58 pm Humor much?

I'm die hard to the end. But those guys tried to kill us and the rest the MWC. We should not helping them.
BYU is the sole reason the Black 14 happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, the players in that mess is being honored at the Idaho game this weekend.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

Wyokie wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:10 pm

BYU is the sole reason the Black 14 happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, the players in that mess is being honored at the Idaho game this weekend.
Well, I wouldn't say they were the sole reason...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Yep, I think that says enough on its own (Eaton can go to hell too). Problem is, it's far from the only thing wrong about that school. If you want something more recent, you can look at their systematic protection of the deed offenders and hurting the victims, or them backstabbing the MWC.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Yep, I think that says enough on its own (Eaton can go to hell too). Problem is, it's far from the only thing wrong about that school. If you want something more recent, you can look at their systematic protection of the deed offenders and hurting the victims, or them backstabbing the MWC.
No you're right but...that ^*()^%*()^%$* event started all of it since then!!!!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I do hope the crowd gives those players from that mess a standing ovation this coming Saturday!!!!! They deserve it.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Haha if you'll quit supporting the athletics because they play a historic rival,
They are a historic pain in the ass. The less you do with these back stabbers,
the better off you are.

The athletic department and some fans have this love thing with the bastards and they think little ole Wyoming needs them for some reason.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

castlerocker wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:57 pm They are a historic pain in the ass. The less you do with these back stabbers,
the better off you are.

The athletic department and some fans have this love thing with the bastards and they think little ole Wyoming needs them for some reason.
:thumb:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

How about we play them and beat their asses and then never play again?
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

laxwyo wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:06 pm How about we play them and beat their asses and then never play again?
Works for me.

How about WYOMING 105, BYU 0 which causes them to drop football forever!!!!!
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

I don't understand the idea of never playing them again either. I hate BYU more than any other team. I hate Boise and AF just a little less than BYU, and I hate CSU and CU just slightly less than the others I mentioned. I wouldn't care if we played them all every year so we have a chance to beat them and gloat about it. Let's play them, and lets kick the poop out of all of them, as others have said.

As an aside, I wish we played Nebraska more. We've never beat them in my lifetime as far as I can remember. A non conference schedule with BYU, CU, and Nebraska would make for some awesome rivalries if you ask me.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

bullbugle307 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:01 pm I don't understand the idea of never playing them again either. I hate BYU more than any other team. I hate Boise and AF just a little less than BYU, and I hate CSU and CU just slightly less than the others I mentioned. I wouldn't care if we played them all every year so we have a chance to beat them and gloat about it. Let's play them, and lets kick the poop out of all of them, as others have said.

As an aside, I wish we played Nebraska more. We've never beat them in my lifetime as far as I can remember. A non conference schedule with BYU, CU, and Nebraska would make for some awesome rivalries if you ask me.
Rotating 3 years. I like it.
W-Y, Until I Die!