Looks like Josh is struggling

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

BJC wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:41 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:16 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:12 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:07 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:49 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:58 am The real poop narrative right now is that Baker had 3 TO and a loss but ESPN and the rest of the sports media wont touch that with a 10 foot pole. Instead theyll reenforce the poop notion that Josh Allen is trash. I havent seen such a specific, targeted and focused dislike of a player since Tebow. Doesnt matter what happens on the field, Josh is going to be trash to everyone outside of Buffalo and Wyoming...
who is trashing josh this week?
Most every news outlet I have seen mentions ONLY the turnovers, how he isnt accurate, bad mistakes blah blah. The same nonsense. Not the the incredible 17 point resergence he led them on. Meanwhile the same news fawns all over Baker like hes the love child of Peyton Manning and Johnny Unitas. Its disgusting. Baker is Johnny Football 2.0.
Colin Cowherd just loves Baker to the point of insanity and at the same time bashs Josh whenever he can.
Today Collin said the browns are basically trash. I listen to Collin for about 40 min every lunch hour.
Yeah Colin admitted he was wrong on Josh. He loves to rip Baker....has a huge crush on Sam Darnold but he repeatedly said he was wrong on Josh and that he was a "franchise QB" <--said that today
This is good to hear
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

The Bills fans are also pretty well behind Josh, and saw a lot of improvement.

It's good to see him have an actual line and receivers to catch the ball.

But, Josh really should get that rodent off his face. Lol
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

BJC wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:41 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:58 am The real poop narrative right now is that Baker had 3 TO and a loss but ESPN and the rest of the sports media wont touch that with a 10 foot pole. Instead theyll reenforce the poop notion that Josh Allen is trash. I havent seen such a specific, targeted and focused dislike of a player since Tebow. Doesnt matter what happens on the field, Josh is going to be trash to everyone outside of Buffalo and Wyoming...
Most every news outlet I have seen mentions ONLY the turnovers, how he isnt accurate, bad mistakes blah blah. The same nonsense. Not the the incredible 17 point resergence he led them on. Meanwhile the same news fawns all over Baker like hes the love child of Peyton Manning and Johnny Unitas. Its disgusting. Baker is Johnny Football 2.0.
Colin Cowherd just loves Baker to the point of insanity and at the same time bashs Josh whenever he can.
Today Collin said the browns are basically trash. I listen to Collin for about 40 min every lunch hour.
Yeah Colin admitted he was wrong on Josh. He loves to rip Baker....has a huge crush on Sam Darnold but he repeatedly said he was wrong on Josh and that he was a "franchise QB" <--said that today
WOW! That's amazing. :shock:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

I also listen to Cowherd regularly. Watching Baker yesterday and all I could think about was the opening segment today of the show today :rofl: