Looks like Josh is struggling

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

4 TOS so far. I haven’t been watching so maybe they all weren’t his fault..
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Center fumbled one ball, Josh never touched it.
Two INTs were pass deflections.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

And Allen does Allen things to lead the team back to a win!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Nice work! 17 unanswered. Go josh!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

He definitely wasn't innocent on those turnovers, though. The interceptions may have been tipped, but at least the pick six was a terrible decision regardless.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Yeah, pick 6 was on him. No doubt. Two of the others, pass deflections. The fumble? Josh never even touched it.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

In true Josh Allen fashion, he had a rough start with bad decisions. When it mattered in the second half, he came to play and led his team to a win.

Stats are for losers.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

The only TO that was squarely on him was the first fumble. I thought he played well the majority of the game. Definitely improved over last season.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:13 pm In true Josh Allen fashion, he had a rough start with bad decisions. When it mattered in the second half, he came to play and led his team to a win.

Stats are for losers.
Yeah, he finished REALLY strong... 24-37 isn't all that bad percentage-wise either, considering how he started. If he can begin games the way he ended this one, he'll turn a lot of heads.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

We have all seen that movie before. Josh made some bad decisions, but man.. he finds ways to win.

For what it is worth, his accuracy was definitely improved.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Nice to see him have a few receivers to throw to
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Hard to pin all of those TO on Josh... The first one, absolutley. Gotta take care of that ball. But he can't throw and catch the balls. Hit beasely right in the hands... And the Fumble didnt appear to every reach Josh...
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

The real poop narrative right now is that Baker had 3 TO and a loss but ESPN and the rest of the sports media wont touch that with a 10 foot pole. Instead theyll reenforce the poop notion that Josh Allen is trash. I havent seen such a specific, targeted and focused dislike of a player since Tebow. Doesnt matter what happens on the field, Josh is going to be trash to everyone outside of Buffalo and Wyoming...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:58 am The real poop narrative right now is that Baker had 3 TO and a loss but ESPN and the rest of the sports media wont touch that with a 10 foot pole. Instead theyll reenforce the poop notion that Josh Allen is trash. I havent seen such a specific, targeted and focused dislike of a player since Tebow. Doesnt matter what happens on the field, Josh is going to be trash to everyone outside of Buffalo and Wyoming...
The reason the media loves :roll: Baker is that he's a OU QB who happens to have "won" the Heisman. Safe bet OU paid for it (the trophy).

Sadly, OU has another QB this year who's probably going to win the Heisman.

BTW, full discloser here...I hate OU almost as I hate the maggots from Provo!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Josh's press conference after the game.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:58 am The real poop narrative right now is that Baker had 3 TO and a loss but ESPN and the rest of the sports media wont touch that with a 10 foot pole. Instead theyll reenforce the poop notion that Josh Allen is trash. I havent seen such a specific, targeted and focused dislike of a player since Tebow. Doesnt matter what happens on the field, Josh is going to be trash to everyone outside of Buffalo and Wyoming...
who is trashing josh this week?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:49 pm
Most every news outlet I have seen mentions ONLY the turnovers, how he isnt accurate, bad mistakes blah blah. The same nonsense. Not the the incredible 17 point resergence he led them on. Meanwhile the same news fawns all over Baker like hes the love child of Peyton Manning and Johnny Unitas. Its disgusting. Baker is Johnny Football 2.0.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:07 pm
Most every news outlet I have seen mentions ONLY the turnovers, how he isnt accurate, bad mistakes blah blah. The same nonsense. Not the the incredible 17 point resergence he led them on. Meanwhile the same news fawns all over Baker like hes the love child of Peyton Manning and Johnny Unitas. Its disgusting. Baker is Johnny Football 2.0.
Colin Cowherd just loves Baker to the point of insanity and at the same time bashs Josh whenever he can.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Wyokie wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:12 pm
Colin Cowherd just loves Baker to the point of insanity and at the same time bashs Josh whenever he can.
Today Collin said the browns are basically trash. I listen to Collin for about 40 min every lunch hour.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:16 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:12 pm
Today Collin said the browns are basically trash. I listen to Collin for about 40 min every lunch hour.
Yeah Colin admitted he was wrong on Josh. He loves to rip Baker....has a huge crush on Sam Darnold but he repeatedly said he was wrong on Josh and that he was a "franchise QB" <--said that today