Fire Vigen!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Might as well start this early!

Fire him! He's learned nothing. We'll never beat any team with a heartbeat as long as Vigen's the OC.
:tickedoff:
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Vigen will be Bohl undoing just like Cockhill was with Glenn.

History does repeat!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

This is funny. It’s not Vigens fault. It’s Bohl but wouldn’t matter anyways. Wyoming doesn’t have the horses to compete with a good SEC team. They never will.

Just have to try to compete in the MWC.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

It's not Vigen's fault that we're running up the middle on first and second down every time to put our QB in third and long and an impossible situation?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:11 pm This is funny. It’s not Vigens fault. It’s Bohl but wouldn’t matter anyways. Wyoming doesn’t have the horses to compete with a good SEC team. They never will.

Sure hasn't stopped other teams from at least getting first downs, let alone scoring.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:16 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:11 pm This is funny. It’s not Vigens fault. It’s Bohl but wouldn’t matter anyways. Wyoming doesn’t have the horses to compete with a good SEC team. They never will.

Sure hasn't stopped other teams from at least getting first downs, let alone scoring.
He meant we don’t have the horses to get a first down.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:22 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:16 pm

He meant we don’t have the horses to get a first down.
I meant we don’t have the horses to win this game and most likely keep it with in 21 points.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

And Vigen only does what Bohl tells him to. Still think it’s funny that you guys haven’t figured that out yet.

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I would have made a lot of money if I had bet how this game started
W-Y, Until I Die!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Amazing half!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

I've been as hard on Vigen as anyone. I have to say that I've been impressed with what he's done with a relatively 1 dimensional offense so far.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

My reverse psychology jinx is working, hope we finish them off lol

Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

I'm taking credit. Vigen saw this and changed things up!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Extend Vigen!

I don’t care about those pass plays. It was inches from being caught and you can’t hold back against an SEC team.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:15 pm Extend Vigen!

I don’t care about those pass plays. It was inches from being caught and you can’t hold back against an SEC team.
Yeah, they easily could've been touchdowns with better execution. You need to take those plays to improve upon them. Not to mention, actually passing occasionally softens things up for the run.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

I think Chambers abilities as a runner kind of forced Vigen's hand to run more of a smash mouth spread option offense. It's interesting because his bread and butter pro style offense is dog poop while he tends to have some strengths designing pass plays off this spread option.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Blind squirrels find nuts sometimes
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Well this thread aged well
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

DVDA wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:57 pm I think Chambers abilities as a runner kind of forced Vigen's hand to run more of a smash mouth spread option offense. It's interesting because his bread and butter pro style offense is dog poop while he tends to have some strengths designing pass plays off this spread option.
I don't recall seeing a bit of spread tonight. There were some options - but not much. Where did you pick up on this at?
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

WyoBrandX wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:55 pm
DVDA wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:57 pm I think Chambers abilities as a runner kind of forced Vigen's hand to run more of a smash mouth spread option offense. It's interesting because his bread and butter pro style offense is dog poop while he tends to have some strengths designing pass plays off this spread option.
I don't recall seeing a bit of spread tonight. There were some options - but not much. Where did you pick up on this at?
There was a significant amount of shotgun read option plays and run/pass options. That's a spread option offense. I'm not sure what you are confused about. Obviously the offense isn't exclusively a spread option offense, but Vigen is using a lot of those plays now that he has a big running quarterback who isn't the greatest passer.