As a Wyoming Cowboy fan which team on the schedule

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

do you hate the most and want to beat more than any other team. Example, if the Cowboys could only win one game what game would you want that win to be.

I hate the dang ole ewes. I want to not only beat the rams but I want to stomp them in the ground.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Fort Fart is # 1 on my list since we don't play the Zion Curtain again until the early 2020s. Easily the DUMBEST mistake by Burman!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 pm Fort Fart is # 1 on my list since we don't play the Zion Curtain again until the early 2020s. Easily the DUMBEST mistake by Burman!!!!
Whose the Zion Curtain? BYU?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

CheyenneGunslinger wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:13 pm
Wyokie wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 pm Fort Fart is # 1 on my list since we don't play the Zion Curtain again until the early 2020s. Easily the DUMBEST mistake by Burman!!!!
Whose the Zion Curtain? BYU?
BINGO! And as everyone knows....I hate BYU with a passion!!!!! :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 7 times

I would love to take out Boise again especially if it meant something to their postseason possibilities. Beating the Rams never gets old mind you but 1-12 against boise is getting to be too much for me.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

cowpoke pride wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:04 pm I would love to take out Boise again especially if it meant something to their postseason possibilities. Beating the Rams never gets old mind you but 1-12 against boise is getting to be too much for me.
I agree. Plus, we didn't really beat them in 2016 in Laramie. Sorry but that was a very lucky million-to-1 upset win. Then again the same could be said for the famous upset win over AFA in 1988, 48-45. Only won that one due to Dee Dowis (AFA's QB) having butterfingers and fumbled the ball after we had tied the game at 45-45.

Gawd, I miss that season. Destroyed BYU on National T.V., won a second outright WAC Championship by clinching it at home in Laramie, got a rank of #10 in the nation for at least two weeks, 11-1 on the season for the best record ever at UW....only to see the dream season end with a terrible THUD against Barry Sanders and his Okie State Cowboys, 62-14. :roll:
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

We beat Boise fair and square in 2016. We were the better team. Anyway.. I always say if we beat one team let it be the sheep. Then I would say Missouri. It's been a while since we've taken down a "P5".
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

CSU and Boise State are the right answers, but I would love to give SDSU an ass whooping
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

Is this really a question, lol, Beeeeet the Sheeeeep, remember that Virginia win in an opener, so it can happen(use 7220 to our advantage), that AFA my 1st away game and one I'll never forget
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

stymeman wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:10 pm Is this really a question, lol, Beeeeet the Sheeeeep, remember that Virginia win in an opener, so it can happen(use 7220 to our advantage), that AFA my 1st away game and one I'll never forget
I love 7220 and hope the Pokes can continue to use it to their advantage. Like for example, when Missouri comes calling they won't be use to such altitudes.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

The sheep or our rightful rival... Byu on the other hand is our enemy... Nothing good happens when we play, but is the greatest victory. Any P5 team victory is masturbation material
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

I don't even have to think about that. 1. BYU... that requires no explanation 2.Tie between Boise and AF. I really hate Boise in general. Hate the fact that they've owned us, hate their tacky blue field. Hate the fact that they did a lot of cheating during their rise. I really hate AF's cheap shot BS and their coach, Mr. Howdy Doody. Christensens reaction was hilariously unprofessional, but he wasn't wrong. Calhoun seems to encourage cheap shot cut blocks and had his player fake injury to help his team, and he knows it. 3. CSU. Obviously, I want us to beat CSU every year. Frankly, I expect it. But the only thing that's really fired me up to the hate level about the CSU-Wyo rivalry in recent years were Marty English's comments a few years back.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

I'd rather we not ever play YBU again. Such a toxic team and group in general.

For teams we do play; Sheep, Donks, and Spaztecs.