1st Day of Practice today

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

The season is almost upon us! I can hardly wait :twisted:
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Like the enthusiasm, but first practice was last Friday.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

The most interesting thing is that we apparently have a competition at punter. I figured Zaleski would just be penciled in as he is talented...but I'll never forget the swing and a miss at Iowa.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/2019/08/0 ... s-in-2019/
Some good blogs here by gags. Charles Hicks is emerging in the LB corps. His tape looked great coming out of HS. Weineman and marcott getting lots of love as TEs. Huge TEs. Allen Smith is getting looks as a true freshman at the nickel. And fwiw everyone likes Miller, the new O line coach.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/2019/08/1 ... fall-camp/

Gags mentioned that we are thin on the interior DL. Thanks for nothing, Ghiffan. Cameron Murray and Rome Weber are challenging for the free safety spot. Also mentioned at WR were Gunner Gentry, true freshmen Alex Brown and Isaiah Neylor. Carlos Harrison OL was also mentioned as one who could contribute. I would be shocked if Carlos doesn't see significant time this year.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:09 pm http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/2019/08/1 ... fall-camp/

Gags mentioned that we are thin on the interior DL. Thanks for nothing, Ghiffan. Cameron Murray and Rome Weber are challenging for the free safety spot. Also mentioned at WR were Gunner Gentry, true freshmen Alex Brown and Isaiah Neylor. Carlos Harrison OL was also mentioned as one who could contribute. I would be shocked if Carlos doesn't see significant time this year.
BTW, does anyone have any updates on Ghaifan?? I know he received a tryout with the Redskins in May at rookie camp but then I have heard nothing else. Turning pro this year made zero sense. He could have transferred anywhere and would have had 2 years to play 1. He would have been better off walking on to an FCS school than declaring pro this year after pleading guilty to those charges IMO.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

Vapoke
Cowpoke

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:29 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:09 pm http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/2019/08/1 ... fall-camp/

BTW, does anyone have any updates on Ghaifan?? I know he received a tryout with the Redskins in May at rookie camp but then I have heard nothing else. Turning pro this year made zero sense. He could have transferred anywhere and would have had 2 years to play 1. He would have been better off walking on to an FCS school than declaring pro this year after pleading guilty to those charges IMO.
He was cut by the Redskins during mini-camp. Chavez Pownell and Sidney Maluulu were as well. None of them have signed since.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy