Cowboy Season Ticket For Sale

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoGeezer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 1 time

I have season tickets in Section D, Row 11, 45 Yard Line. Very good seats. One of the regulars can't use the ticket this year, so I have one for sale. Six games. $240.00. $40.00 per game. All I'm asking is what I paid. Let's make a deal.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

I want the game day promotion for them to try a campaign of "send another family/couple to the game". Buy 4 extra tickets anda hotel room and find some good people or hard workers or whatever and hook them up. Full house and thousands of new Cowboy fans?
ColoradoCowboy85
Buckaroo

I'm interested in your season ticket if it's still available.
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

ColoradoCowboy85

If WyoGeezers' tickets are not avail--I have two tickets also in Section D either row 21 or 22 for all games except Idaho and Missouri

You or anyone else on this board can reach me at [email protected]
WyoGeezer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 1 time

The season ticket has been claimed. As it turns out, ColoradoCowboy85 is my cousin. Very bizarre! Thanks to those of you who read my blurb. I'm optimistic this year about The Pokes. The Mizzoo game will tell us a lot. And ... I don't think we've heard the last from TVW. I just hope that any appearances he makes aren't due to injuries.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

WyoGeezer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:53 pm And ... I don't think we've heard the last from TVW. I just hope that any appearances he makes aren't due to injuries.
The reality is that Chambers has about a 100% injury chance with his style of play. Hopefully nothing serious like last year. TVW will be playing for sure.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

TVw is a good qb that was thrown into the fire....and he was saddled with the two worst offensive coaches of all time. He’ll have his moments to shine