quit fooling ourselves

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb ... spartandhp

Here's what's going on. This is a very sad attempt at preemptive deflection... Buckeye buggery...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Wyovanian wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:49 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb ... spartandhp

Here's what's going on. This is a very sad attempt at preemptive deflection... Buckeye buggery...
While this appears pretty awful, the original poster (Dino) has no ties to Ohio State or the State of Ohio. Perhaps his next sock will be WyoRollTide and we can hear about the great Alabama football program as a deflection for being fired from every job ever and from losing his media credentials at the University of Wyoming.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

WyoBuckeye wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
A football program never wants to step down a notch. To be a good D1 program, one first has to be in the D1 Division. Once you are in the D1 Division you must then continue to build and try and get better each and every year. That's how one gets better. Never never never step down into a lower Division because it is hard to get back.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

WyoBuckeye wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 pm You mediocre striving d-Bags ....oh, guess my post would make your type angry. Come this fall, I'm chasing elk or casting a line....that sure beats sitting in a half empty stadium with a bunch of d-bags yelling "Go Pokes" and doing the Cottoneyed Joe when we finally score to make it a 38 to 3 game
Figure out how to stop getting your asses kicked by Michigan in most sports and then come back and talk to us.