Casper scrimmage

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Not sure what to take away from it as far as the team is concerned, but after the game my kiddos got to meet Sean and TVW. Both very genuinely excellent young men.

Just thought I'd give a public shout out to those guys. I hope they know how much I appreciate the kindness and attention paid to the next generation of Poke fans.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Very cool. How big is that stadium? Just trying to get an idea of the attendance today.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

I think Ive heard that capacity is 4k or so. No idea on attendance today, but I was pleasantly surprised.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

The third Cowboy to have a big day rushing was redshirt freshman quarterback Ryan Marquez, who took reps at both quarterback and running back on Saturday. Marquez rushed for 44 yards on 11 carries.
I found that piece interesting. He was "just" a walk-on if I remember correctly, but one hell of an athlete regardless. Had he been bigger, he likely would've been recruited pretty hard. Not sure he'll see the field much, but flexibility is always good.