UW sports has lost a great fan.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Joan Geer of Gillette passed away Friday at the age of 83. Her and her husband of 67 years have been supporters and boosters and season ticket holders since the early fifties. They were "Steer A Year" donors. She will be one of the greatest supporters I have ever known. She was my grandmother and the one who gave me my season ticket placing in 2007. May she forever rest in peace and continue cheering the Pokes on from heaven.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

aranderson wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:48 pm Joan Geer of Gillette passed away Friday at the age of 83. Her and her husband of 67 years have been supporters and boosters and season ticket holders since the early fifties. They were "Steer A Year" donors. She will be one of the greatest supporters I have ever known. She was my grandmother and the one who gave me my season ticket placing in 2007. May she forever rest in peace and continue cheering the Pokes on from heaven.
I'm deeply sorry for your loss.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

RIP
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Sounds like we lost a true fan. God bless.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

aranderson wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:48 pm Joan Geer of Gillette passed away Friday at the age of 83. Her and her husband of 67 years have been supporters and boosters and season ticket holders since the early fifties. They were "Steer A Year" donors. She will be one of the greatest supporters I have ever known. She was my grandmother and the one who gave me my season ticket placing in 2007. May she forever rest in peace and continue cheering the Pokes on from heaven.
Sorry to hear of your loss - you are correct - we lost a great UW sports fan. Sounds like an incredible woman, RIP.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

May her memory be everlasting
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Rest in Peace.