University of Wyoming to get a new President!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:28 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:45 pm
WYO1016 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm I've heard some third hand rumblings that the board canned Nichols so that they could hire Matt Mead to run the university. This was heard through the grapevine, so take it with a grain of salt.
That rumor has been out there. Mead isn’t who I’m hearing for interim President.
Dave Freudenthal?
No. I was going to say someone already at the University but I think Dave might be teaching a course again. I haven't heard Dave's name mentioned and that actually would be an interesting choice but I doubt he would want that headache at this point.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:37 am
LanderPoke wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:28 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:45 pm
WYO1016 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm I've heard some third hand rumblings that the board canned Nichols so that they could hire Matt Mead to run the university. This was heard through the grapevine, so take it with a grain of salt.
That rumor has been out there. Mead isn’t who I’m hearing for interim President.
Dave Freudenthal?
No. I was going to say someone already at the University but I think Dave might be teaching a course again. I haven't heard Dave's name mentioned and that actually would be an interesting choice but I doubt he would want that headache at this point.
Too bad. Anyway, I've heard the BOT has a standing invitation to him to be the president of UW. Could it be it's actually happening and that's why they dumped Nichols for seemingly no reason?