New coach hired

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

gone but never forgotten
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

We'll take that what we can get at stepping stone U
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Regardless - I am quite surprised by all the bridge-burning these days. Can't help but think at some point all these quitters will get bit in the ass from some of their decisions. You never know who will be your boss tomorrow...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Vapoke
Cowpoke

He was a rental hire anyway. His son plays at Iowa. There are probably some "old timers" who would like to coach again and just waiting on the opportunity.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Vapoke wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:35 am He was a rental hire anyway. His son plays at Iowa. There are probably some "old timers" who would like to coach again and just waiting on the opportunity.
Good point. Hope so...kind of a rough read when it comes to the coaching changes this off season. Are they not under contract / obligation - at least for a year or season? Oh well, moving on.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

An interesting hire. Seemed to be a rising star before he got busted with the show clause. was on the staff at Tennessee then USC(?). It looks like he has reformed and we will keep a close eye on him. Bohl runs a clean program so I am not too worried about any violations. Hopefully this guy can continue to redeem himself and show he is as good as he was looking like he was before he got busted.