How to watch Buffalo Bills???

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

I’ve tried CBS All Access and FuBo. Neither seem to want to offer it to me. Maybe I don’t get to see it because I live in Wyoming??? Seems weird. I don’t care how, iPhone, laptop, cable. (Don’t have dish).

Any suggestions?
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Thanks! Got it just in time for halftime. Look forward to watching second half.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

First down Bills!
*flag*

Big stop by the Bills on 3rd down!
*flag*

Seriously, that's a lot of flags.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Here we go again how do I watch the Buffalo Bill’s games? I tried going to reddit and clicking the link and it says everything I need to set up a user account. I set up a user account I go back and it says I need to set up a user account again. all I wanna do is watch buffalo bills bills games. it seems with technology it should be a lot easier than it is.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

If you join the Bills Mafia Facebook group they stream all the games there similar to Pokes Nation. No idea how long that will last due to streaming rights but it’s a thing for now.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Fullback41 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:31 am Here we go again how do I watch the Buffalo Bill’s games? I tried going to reddit and clicking the link and it says everything I need to set up a user account. I set up a user account I go back and it says I need to set up a user account again. all I wanna do is watch buffalo bills bills games. it seems with technology it should be a lot easier than it is.
You shouldn't have to sign into anything. The link above was a specific link to the Bills Dolphins game. You can use that link then leave to the main NFLstreams subreddit page. Find the game you want and click that link then there should be a list of streams. Pick one and go to that page. These pages may try to trick you into clicking an ad or something but navigate through it and you should find a good stream. Maybe try a few different ones to find one that works best. I used it yesterday and worked great. Never signed up for anything. I think I used the buffstream link.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

As TSPoke mentioned, you should never have to sign-up for anything when using the Reddit streams pages. Below is a link to the NFL streams page on Reddit. Just go to that page on gameday, find the game you want to see, and then choose a link for that game. Like TS said, there will be some ads you may have to navigate or close out, but I've never had to sign up for anything.

NFL Streams
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

How to watch the Bills? Get poop-hammered, and proceed.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:03 am How to watch the Bills? Get poop-hammered, and proceed.
So...the Bills are the NFL's Wyoming Cowboys? :rofl:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyokie wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:06 am
McPeachy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:03 am How to watch the Bills? Get poop-hammered, and proceed.
With a less capable offense around their QB.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:22 pm
Good point.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Highlights only for me, cant watch the trainwreck that is the Buffalo Bills
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Wyokie wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Good point.
Less capable offense, yes. And, worse O Line, yes. And, less talent at WR and RB, yes.

Anyone can see the reason Josh is getting so many rushing yards, is that he has no protection whatsoever and is running for his life. That and his WR's just quit on their routes or have stone-fingers.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

McPeachy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am
Good point.
Less capable offense, yes. And, worse O Line, yes. And, less talent at WR and RB, yes.

Anyone can see the reason Josh is getting so many rushing yards, is that he has no protection whatsoever and is running for his life. That and his WR's just quit on their routes or have stone-fingers.
They say they are going to buy him some better teammates. I hope so
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 am
McPeachy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am
Good point.

They say they are going to buy him some better teammates. I hope so
They have $76 million in cap space to go shopping with in 2019. Should be able to buy him some linemen and receivers to help his cause with that much money available.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyobill
Buckaroo

Best football link out there is https://nflstream.io It has every college and NFL game. You’ll have to close a few pop up screens but it’s totally worth it.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Ain't this the truth.

They are fun to watch, though.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Thanks guys. I finally got it figured out and was able to watch a first half.
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

Thanks a lot WyoBil for posting the Bills link, it works great!