I can see it already

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Coach will start TVW for the first quarter and we’ll see more of the same before he goes to chambers. It’s his style. He’ll give the starter a chance to put together a good game before he makes the switch. I think he should start chambers and ride him
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

laxwyo wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:50 am Coach will start TVW for the first quarter and we’ll see more of the same before he goes to chambers. It’s his style. He’ll give the starter a chance to put together a good game before he makes the switch. I think he should start chambers and ride him
I tend to agree with this as far as what to expect. Personally, I would like to see Chambers start and the offense to continue to run the read option type plays as that is the only thing that has opened up room for our running game all year. If we just sustain drives and put 2 offensive touchdowns on the board, I believe we win this game. That is not asking a lot out of the offense.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

laxwyo wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:50 am Coach will start TVW for the first quarter and we’ll see more of the same....
Well of course. Bohl has demonstrated that he won't admit he is wrong - like in the Vigen case for example.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I have a feeling you are right, Lax. And I will be raging after our first two possessions are three and outs
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Agree...coaches should have tried out Chambers in Hawaii (and maybe others) as well.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I just hope there aren't major mistakes in starting starter then the hole is dug and we are behind the 8 ball b4 we know it....
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Be nice to see some kind of strategy used in this game. BTW Where have all the trick plays gone in football? You rarely see them in D1 or NFL anymore and almost never on special teams. Maybe our special teams coach has a few tricks up his sleeve :rofl:
I'm good for 3!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Cornpoke wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:34 am Be nice to see some kind of strategy used in this game. BTW Where have all the trick plays gone in football? You rarely see them in D1 or NFL anymore and almost never on special teams. Maybe our special teams coach has a few tricks up his sleeve :rofl:
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Cornpoke wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:34 am Maybe our special teams coach has a few tricks up his sleeve
Yes. Up his sleeve and maybe another place. But that's where they will stay.