Usu @ Wyo game thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:02 pm 1-Fire Burman
2-Fire Bohl
3-TVW please transfer to Ball State where you should have gone to begin with.
4-Just because someone will mention this after today's loss let me get to it first. The program needs to drop down one division.
Go suck a big bag of d-cks you useless waste of tissue. Seriously. Just f-ck off to whatever white trash trailer park "friendly ladies" you were conceived in.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Wyovanian wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:58 pm
2-Fire Bohl
4-Just because someone will mention this after today's loss let me get to it first. The program needs to drop down one division.
Go suck a big bag of d-cks you useless waste of tissue. Seriously. Just f-ck off to whatever white trash trailer park "friendly ladies" you were conceived in.
I think you may need a refresher course in the Wyoming way amigo.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

If you're not enjoying engaging with trolls, why not just ignore them?

Trolling's meaningless if nobody takes the bait.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

f-word Dino and his friends. No need for them here.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:10 pm This just in: We're NOT going bowling.
WOW NEWSFLASH OF THE YEAR, NO poop
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:01 pm
2-Fire Bohl
I'm a Native, born and raised in the "Wyoming way", you carpetbagging sh-t stain. Not sure why I'm wasting any time on you, you're not in my class. You'd have to die and be born again to a Native Wyoming bloodline to even have a chance to sit at my table...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Sean Chambers is our guy. I like him.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Wyoming people might have different values but Dino can go f-word himself all the way back to the east coast. Time for a ban for milktoasr and and Calvin.
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

J-Bone wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:24 pm Sean Chambers is our guy. I like him.
Anybody that has a functioning brain can see he was the better QB today. But I'll bet you a dollar our fantastic coaching staff will go with TVW to start next week. SC definitely gives us the best shot to keep the Boot
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Wyovanian wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:10 pm
2-Fire Bohl
I'm a Native, born and raised in the "Wyoming way", you carpetbagging sh-t stain. Not sure why I'm wasting any time on you, you're not in my class. You'd have to die and be born again to a Native Wyoming bloodline to even have a chance to sit at my table...
Hey dicklick? You are talking to a wall you stupid f-word! I'm not only a Wyomingite but I'm a 4th generation Wyominite you dumb poop. Take it up with my family who moved here from Waco Texas a hell of a long time ago. Now respond by talking to some imaginary person again you dumb bitch. PLEASE I beg whoever runs this f-word website to print my ip address.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

KeepitrealWyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:35 pm Dino was usually spot on with his thoughts and rumors.
He often said as long as guys like Tracy Ringolsby was on his knees with Bohl that Bohl could do anything and basically was Untouchable.
What other division 1 coach would go a year with out a WR Coach or a Strength Coach ???
The Problem is that Josh Allen came along and saved Vigens and Bohls ASS.
Please no stupid comparisons with Chambers and Josh
In Josh's first game he THREW the ball on Eastern Michigan for a TD his first series and on his second series He got hurt Scrambling not on a called Run. Chambers has MANY MOONS to get near Allen when it comes to throwing the Ball. Josh went 7th Overall on his arm strength not his ability to Run. He was hampered by Vigens play calling but he was Uber talented.

Pre Josh We Suck (2-10)
Post Josh We Suck (2-6)
See any consistencies ????????
Josh didn’t throw a TD on his first series. We kicked a fg. 2015: 4/6 0 tds 0 ints. Mostly running, just like???? Chambers. I said, I see similar stuff. The spark, the moves etc
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:56 pm
Wyovanian wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:10 pm
2-Fire Bohl
Hey dicklick? You are talking to a wall you stupid f-word! I'm not only a Wyomingite but I'm a 4th generation Wyominite you dumb poop. Take it up with my family who moved here from Waco Texas a hell of a long time ago. Now respond by talking to some imaginary person again you dumb bitch. PLEASE I beg whoever runs this f-word website to print my ip address.
Ah. A Texas f-ckstick no less. When your family predates Wyoming statehood, get back to me trash.
hutchenc
Buckaroo

^ You both seem pretty intelligent. ^ Certainly entertaining.